Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

White people are awesome!

In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the white man landing on the moon:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whitepeopleawesome.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	338.4 KB 
ID:	7644
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    And then you have shit-for-brains millennials like this douche who just cant be happy that we're badass people doing badass things.

NEVER call an American badass a liar and coward.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It should be legal to punch moon landing deniers and flat earthers at random.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that video when it first came out. I wish the guy had lost his front teeth.

Flat earthers are some of the stupidest people on the planet. People I have literally gone around the planet with while in the military have argued with me that the earth is flat. Ask them how it is possible. These people actually believe they put everyone to sleep and relocate the plane/boat. You cant use science to discredit it. Nothing is in orbit. Literally millions of people are in on this scam and somehow nobody has ever leaked it...

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I remember that video when it first came out. I wish the guy had lost his front teeth.

Flat earthers are some of the stupidest people on the planet. People I have literally gone around the planet with while in the military have argued with me that the earth is flat. Ask them how it is possible. These people actually believe they put everyone to sleep and relocate the plane/boat. You cant use science to discredit it. Nothing is in orbit. Literally millions of people are in on this scam and somehow nobody has ever leaked it...
    I've never met a flat Earth moron but man, when it comes to an argument...that's some low hanging fruit there. Jeez.

I think this asshole is just one of those moon landing conspiracy nitwits. I'm not sure what their point is other than to bitch about how much the government spent on NASA. Whatever, I have known people who would argue about the color of the sky and it's just pointless to engage them.

EDIT: Yanno, beyond beating the Soviets and the endless wealth of knowledge we gained...sometimes doing something just because you can is it's own reward.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post

The "Fake Moon Landing", "Flat Earth", "911 Truth It was de Jooze", and other conspiracy rubbish is almost as dumb as the "Niggers Are Just Like Us" idiocy. I have very little patience for idiots.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He needs to be punched out just because he's a typical, pansy-assed, Beta cuck who doesn't know his fat ass from a hole in the ground.

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    As a renowned troll I have often engaged people on these subjects, taking both sides of the argument depending on who I have chosen to irritate. I can argue anything from any side and even do it to a friend at work who gets incredibly belligerent when I question the moon landings. He turns colors and storms off every time. "I have more technology in my smart phone in my pocket than they had in 1969 yet they claim to have traveled to the moon and back with pictures and sound and have never been able to return." "I can't get a signal on my super powerful cell phone to make a call from my sister's house and these guys were talking to Houston on radios in 1969? OK..." I really love what I can do to the guy at work...he'd kill me if he wasn't afraid of getting fired! Controversial conspiracy theories provide endless entertainment for assholes like me

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    It should be legal to punch moon landing deniers and flat earthers at random.
    One of the best statements from these morons actually originates from flat earth HQ.

"The flat Earth society has members all around the globe"...... Ergo the earth is not flat.

Or you can really torment them with "If the Earth is flat, why is every other planet in our solar system spherical"?

That one will have them doing mental backflips and earn you a standing ovation at the bar.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    So before anyone dismisses Buzz Aldrin as a looney old man remember that in his day he was a real badass. Aside from being a full-bird Colonel in the Air Force, awarded two Distinguished Flying Crosses, flew F-100 Super Sabres equipped with nuclear weapons as a flight commander in the 22nd Fighter Squadron, 36th Fighter Wing...he graduated 3rd in his class at West Point and earned a doctorate at MIT

And if all of that isn't enough, he flew 66 combat missions in the Korean War. Oh yeah, he walked on the moon too.

You need to be a special kind of stupid to call a man like that a liar and a coward. This fuckin idiot is lucky Aldrin didn't stomp his guts out.