Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I nominate this fine young lady as an honorary Chimper.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...sing-try-hijab

A far cry from the average "I wish for world peace..." contestant.

In a text exchange posted online, a beauty pageant organizer also raised concerns with an October 2017 tweet by Zhu, who wrote: “Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others.”

What’s “insensitive” is that women in the middle east are getting STONED TO DEATH for refusing to obey their husband’s orders to wear hijabs.

A muslim woman tried to FORCIBLY put a hijab on my head without my permission. […] Are the people in MWA implying that they advocate for the punishment of women who refuse to wear a hijab?

If this was a catholic rosary that someone forced me to try on and I refused, people would not have even bat [sic] an eye.

I suggest you all fully review what you stand for and what you condemn. Statistics and facts are not always pleasant. [This apparently refers to the “black deaths” tweet]
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "What’s “insensitive” is that women in the middle east are getting STONED TO DEATH for refusing to obey their husband’s orders to wear hijabs."

Meanwhile, niggers HERE are getting stoned for any and all reasons...…..

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She got stripped of her crown because, as she said, "Statistics are racist."

"Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others."
    Totally accurate, but no one is allowed to point this out.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    everything is racist, but they also tell us race does not exist.
    what's racist about not wearing a garbage bag?