Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Missouri niglovers release HIV+ downlow dindu who infected several people 25 years early

He Emerged From Prison a Potent Symbol of H.I.V. Criminalization
    Michael L. Johnson, a gay athlete convicted of not disclosing his H.I.V. status to sexual partners, was released 25 years early and has become a galvanizing force to overhaul laws.
    Last week, Michael L. Johnson, a former college wrestler convicted of failing to disclose to sexual partners that he was H.I.V. positive in a racially charged case that reignited calls to re-examine laws that criminalize H.I.V. exposure, walked out of the Boonville Correctional Center in Missouri 25 years earlier than expected.

Mr. Johnson, 27, was released on parole on Tuesday after an appeals court found that his 2015 trial was “fundamentally unfair.” His original sentence was longer than the state average for second-degree murder.

Reached by phone two days after his release, Mr. Johnson said he was rediscovering freedom through convenience store snacks, cartoons and his cellphone.

“I’m feeling really, really good,” he said.
    Boonville Correctional Center LOL

Mr. Johnson’s legal troubles began in 2013, when he was arrested after a white man he had had consensual sex with told the police he believed that Mr. Johnson had given him the virus.

Five other men, three of them white, would later testify that Mr. Johnson had not only failed to disclose his H.I.V. status before engaging in consensual sex, but had willfully lied about it.

Mr. Johnson has publicly maintained that he informed all six men he was H.I.V. positive before having sex without a condom.

For the last five years, Steven Thrasher, a journalism professor at Northwestern University, has chronicled Michael L. Johnson’s case for BuzzFeed News and recently completed his doctoral dissertation on race and H.I.V. criminalization.

Dr. Thrasher, who greeted Mr. Johnson outside the correctional facility on Tuesday, said he was first drawn to the case because of its parallels with the history of black sexuality and lynching.

“Black men would just get lynched anytime they had sex with white women in the Reconstruction period,” he said. “There was no consensual sex that could be had between white women and black men.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/14/u...gtype=Homepage

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. Johnson said he was rediscovering freedom through convenience store snacks, cartoons and his cellphone.
    Add some Hennessy to that and it's nigger heaven. They don't mention muh dik since I'm pretty sure he got plenty of that in the slammer.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Dr. Thrasher, who greeted Mr. Johnson outside the correctional facility on Tuesday, said he was first drawn to the case because of its parallels with the history of black sexuality and lynching.

“Black men would just get lynched anytime they had sex with white women in the Reconstruction period,” he said. “There was no consensual sex that could be had between white women and black men.”
    And just what does any of that have to do with an HIV+ murderous nigger having bareback butt sex with other males?

No seriously...

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does Michael Jackson and Generic tuna have in common?

They both cum in white cans...….

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    And just what does any of that have to do with an HIV+ murderous nigger having bareback butt sex with other males?

No seriously...
    Absolutely nothing. Just another leftist nigger cuck with the ole smoke and mirrors routine again, trying to draw a parallel between two completely unrelated subjects to form a completely idiotic conclusion to fool liberal idiots. Which happens to be effective against said liberal idiots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Absolutely nothing. Just another leftist nigger cuck with the ole smoke and mirrors routine again, trying to draw a parallel between two completely unrelated subjects to form a completely idiotic conclusion to fool liberal idiots. Which happens to be effective against said liberal idiots.
    The good thing about this story is, the nig will just infect other homosexuals.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now, during the Reconstruction period, there was only rape of white wimminz by niggers. Those who let a nigger even touch them, were forerunners of the mudsharks. Both deserved hemp for their beastiality and repugnance.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The good thing about this story is, the nig will just infect other homosexuals
    But they don't. They have sex with women too, since most of them are bi with just a preference for men. However, if any burners want to go a few rounds bareback with some criminigger they deserve what they get.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    But they don't. They have sex with women too, since most of them are bi with just a preference for men. However, if any burners want to go a few rounds bareback with some criminigger they deserve what they get.
    Yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv