Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

John Lewis tells Coon-gress that he knows racisms when he sees racisms

It's always fun watching a an affluent and privileged nigger wearing a five thousand dollar suit tell you about his oppression and racisms committed against him.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    It's always fun watching a an affluent and privileged nigger wearing a five thousand dollar suit tell you about his oppression and racisms committed against him.
    And I know an ape when I see it.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really get mad when I see apes pretending to be human, to pretend knowing jurisprudence, when I know they got where they are due to their nigger constituents, and their cheap mail order law degree. It's too much of an affront to me to see sows wave papers and demand justice from human lawmakers. If this country is still so racist, you niggers would still be slaves and in chains.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    wearing a five thousand dollar suit
    Hopefully it was a white tailor that pulled the nigger-stolen money back into the real economy. I've never owned a luxury suit, but you could get a suit just as nice as that one for $500 on sale, $1000 regular. You know how nigger rich niggers are, though, slap a big price on something, and they'll buy it. They love those cheap-looking bling watches with fake "ice" of all the sparkle of rock salt.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I've always taken it as an insult to God fearing, decent Americans everywhere that the House is populated with these imbeciles. As corrupt as things can get, the House of Representatives is part of a democracy that sets us apart and makes the United States the greatest nation on Earth.

Seeing these knuckle draggers and sand monkeys soiling the building, pretending to be human makes a mockery of our legislative branch.

That moron Lewis is one of the biggest looksatmuh niggers there ever was.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingkong.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	7626

I liked him much better in the movie.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingkong.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	7626

I liked him much better in the movie.

A savage animal taken from its natural habitat, with a propensity for destroying things and a thing for white blonde women. The difference is that we can have sympathy for Kong.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday, I saw Elijah Cummings yell at acting director McAleenan. It looked like Lewis. Shit, all niggers look alike, like apes. Again, it infuriates me to see a nigger yelling at a white (or any decent human) like it had any real authority to yell.
    It is inherently wrong to let niggers serve in high public office. They simply do not belong, are not human, are not equals. Has there been any kind of high level nigger politicians in Japan, China, and Russia? Nope. We've really been lax in allowing this to ever happen.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Yesterday, I saw Elijah Cummings yell at acting director McAleenan. It looked like Lewis. Shit, all niggers look alike, like apes.
    I saw that too and got pissed at my TV, I bet McAleenan wanted to slap the black off him. It's a pretty fucked up state of affairs when a nigger can publicly chastise a white man like that.

Lewis Click image for larger version. 

Name:	john_lewis_photo_courtesy_john_lewis_officejpg.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	7633

Cummings Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elijahcummings.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	150.6 KB 
ID:	7634

Are we sure these aren't the same nigger?

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Hopefully it was a white tailor that pulled the nigger-stolen money back into the real economy. I've never owned a luxury suit, but you could get a suit just as nice as that one for $500 on sale, $1000 regular. You know how nigger rich niggers are, though, slap a big price on something, and they'll buy it. They love those cheap-looking bling watches with fake "ice" of all the sparkle of rock salt.
    You can get a pretty decent suit for a good price Prêt-à-porter (ready to wear) off the rack. But the kind of privileged assholes in Congress usually get the custom tailored suits. Custom tailoring is extremely expensive and what usually balloons the price to exorbitant levels.

For instance, the suits obongo liked were Hart Shaffner Marx suits. You can pick those up for a fairly reasonable price. But, if you want them tailored that raises the price considerably. He liked the 'Chicago Fit' .

A lot of Wall street guys consider the cut and brand of their preferred suit to be an extension of their personality and identity. Most of them are dicks anyway, LOL. Ever see the movie American Psycho?

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    That throwback nigger looks like Black Mr. Potato Head to me, with an IQ at Sub-Zero level

Attachment 7649
    Elijah Cummings, John Lewis, etc etc all look like dindu Mr Potatoheads to me too.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Those are some awe inspiring photoshops, my friend!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    That throwback nigger looks like Black Mr. Potato Head to me, with an IQ at Sub-Zero level

Attachment 7649
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can get a pretty decent suit for a good price Prêt-à-porter (ready to wear) off the rack. But the kind of privileged assholes in Congress usually get the custom tailored suits. Custom tailoring is extremely expensive and what usually balloons the price to exorbitant levels.

For instance, the suits obongo liked were Hart Shaffner Marx suits. You can pick those up for a fairly reasonable price. But, if you want them tailored that raises the price considerably. He liked the 'Chicago Fit' .

A lot of Wall street guys consider the cut and brand of their preferred suit to be an extension of their personality and identity. Most of them are dicks anyway, LOL. Ever see the movie American Psycho?
    I've never been interested in seeing it, but yeah, that scene is drawn from real life. I wasn't on that side of the industry but still had to dress well, and guys like me would make do with a suit costing far less that was effectively just as good, except to the assholes at the top who cared about the inside label that nobody would see anyway. To everyone else, such suits are only marginally nicer than a well-tailored one off the rack. It's the taking in at the waist and below the neck, letting out a little there, that made my suits look really good. When I moved into more of a software job, clients except for the snobs would see me as well-dressed. All right, so some guy's making millions and can drop thousands on each perfectly fitting suit. Sandman Sr. used to say, nice enough to be buried in? Because you can't take it with you.

Then there are the niggers who pay inflated prices just for the sake of a big bill, thinking 5x the dollars means looking 5x as good. The human tailors definitely don't mind. I remember well that the ex-HNIC loved his custom HSMs, and who knows, they might have given them away for the sake of advertising.