Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

We can't even get a haircut without having bestiality thrown in our faces

I go to this place in the mall because of their coupons, and today I saw they have a new poster up. A half-smiling redhead (very Irish or English), a grinning niggest buck, and two teenapers with blonde nappy hair.

It's probably not a custom poster, so if I go to other places, they'll have mudsharking, oil drilling, and the standard solo DL bucks. We're running out of businesses, of all types, to go to! There's an old-fashioned barber in town, but the old guy does only old-fashioned haircuts, and only old men go there. (No offense to our older Chimpers.)
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The barber I have been going to is now renting a chair to a nigger. It used to be this old white guy with just one chair, a barber pole, and sports on the tv. Now he is trying to make a little extra money as this place isn't exactly in a prime area and he is getting old. I am thinking I need a new barber but I can't go any place now that doesn't have nigger customers being as loud as they can be. This place used to be quiet. Maybe one other customer waiting in line. Now it is "sheeeit" , "AHHHHH KSSSS SSSSSSS SSSSSSS", gnomesayin... All the usual gibberish you would expect.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    The place I've been going to for nearly a year now is a little hole in the wall owned and operated by this little smurf messican woman. I think she's about 90. Hardly speaks a lick of English and has Telemundo on the TV.

She's the only one working there but is a ninja with a pair of clippers. It is what it is and I really dont mind. So long as there isnt some senorita already in the chair getting that aluminum foil shit done to her hair, I can usually get right in.

Kind of miss my old-timey barber though. Stereotypical as it gets. 6 year-old piles of Field & Stream and Popular Mechanics maybe an old Playboy. 3-4 old locals in there swapping lies and the deer & bass mounts on the walls. I really miss that place.

Still no niggers (or posters) in the messican joint.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    The place I've been going to for nearly a year now is a little hole in the wall owned and operated by this little smurf messican woman. I think she's about 90. Hardly speaks a lick of English and has Telemundo on the TV.

She's the only one working there but is a ninja with a pair of clippers. It is what it is and I really dont mind. So long as there isnt some senorita already in the chair getting that aluminum foil shit done to her hair, I can usually get right in.

Kind of miss my old-timey barber though. Stereotypical as it gets. 6 year-old piles of Field & Stream and Popular Mechanics maybe an old Playboy. 3-4 old locals in there swapping lies and the deer & bass mounts on the walls. I really miss that place.

Still no niggers (or posters) in the messican joint.

I donno man. I don't think she did such a great job on you. Well, at least she got your beard off.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I go to this place in the mall because of their coupons, and today I saw they have a new poster up. A half-smiling redhead (very Irish or English), a grinning niggest buck, and two teenapers with blonde nappy hair.

It's probably not a custom poster, so if I go to other places, they'll have mudsharking, oil drilling, and the standard solo DL bucks. We're running out of businesses, of all types, to go to! There's an old-fashioned barber in town, but the old guy does only old-fashioned haircuts, and only old men go there. (No offense to our older Chimpers.)

As for YOU:

Attachment 7614

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lucked out the past 20 years so far. The shop I go to doesn't have one nigger in the joint...not even as customers. Of course maybe it's because niggers can't afford the place's prices (probably why the owner jacked them so high. ). I get some good cuts there too.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the last few years, I've had my hair cut by a smokin'-hot White woman with a fantastic ass and perky rack. True, she operates out of a bathroom, and she flirts with me nonstop, but the price is right, hehehehe

Most of you are smarter than me and have probably figured out that my "stylist" in Mrs. Peenud Hayed. A few years ago, I switched to what is basically a "regulation" haircut -- #2 on the sides and back, "faded" into a #8 upstairs. It takes her about 5 minutes to do it, but it has to be done about every 2 weeks or so or it doesn't look right.

I keep waiting for my hair to start falling out so I can shave my head, but when I tell her that, she gets mad and gives me "the face".