Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Genius Andre can't even destroy a hardware receipt after it made its sow good and failed to hide evidence

This is just too . The nigger probably used a credit card anyway for all the transactions.

Andre McDonald, 40, was charged with first-degree murder Sunday in the death of his wife, 29-year-old Andreen McDonald, on March 1. After three months of countless countywide searches, authorities found the businesswoman’s body on a ranch east of Joint Base San Antonio-Camp Bullis.
    While many details of the March murder remain unknown, authorities believe the couple’s 7-year-old daughter, who is autistic and nonverbal, may have seen the crime and subsequent cleanup.
    Andre McDonald was first charged on March 3 with tampering with evidence after investigators discovered that he had purchased cans of gasoline, heavy duty trash bags, work gloves, a portable burn barrel, a shovel, and an ax around the time he reported his wife missing.

The Air Force officer then tried to destroy the receipt and throw them away in the kitchen trash can, authorities allege.

“He went to great lengths to destroy that receipt.
    We were able to recover it but that’s what led to the tampering with evidence charge,” Salazar said. “So, I think a lot of his behavior up to this point, along with some of the evidence that I won’t go too much into detail on, are what led to this charge.”
    The daughter, who has not been publicly named, suggested to one family friend that her mother had been burned, according to court documents, and made comments about “Andre hurting Mommy.”

In one attempt to explain what she saw, the daughter took a doll, put it in a circle over rocks, and covered it with sticks before asking for “the fire.”
    https://news.yahoo.com/air-force-maj...181434290.html

Great lengths to destroy, by throwing it in a garbage can? Apparently it couldn't even burn the carcass properly and had to try to hide it under a dead cow.

It is one particularly evil-looking nigger, though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	156.9 KB 
ID:	7594

AUSTIN, Texas — Air Force Reserve Maj. Andre McDonald attempted to hide his wife’s body with the remains of a dead cow in a rural area miles from their San Antonio home where he is believed to have killed her, according to Bexar County court documents.
    https://www.stripes.com/news/us/air-...d-cow-1.590598
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How in the hell did that thing become an officer in The Air Force? Clearly the standards have been dropped.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    How in the hell did that thing become an officer in The Air Force? Clearly the standards have been dropped.
    I'm not sure the Chair force ever had standards.

/duck incoming flack. Sorry any of you Air Force guys. I couldn't resist.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    ...::::slowly backs out of the room::::...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    ...::::slowly backs out of the room::::...

I like giving the Air force shit. Just like the Marines like to give me shit for being ex Navy. It's all fun but when it comes down to it, we're all bothers in arms and I would do anything for my brothers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post

I like giving the Air force shit. Just like the Marines like to give me shit for being ex Navy. It's all fun but when it comes down to it, we're all bothers in arms and I would do anything for my brothers.
    Damn skippy!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure the Chair force ever had standards.

/duck incoming flack. Sorry any of you Air Force guys. I couldn't resist.
    I won't go there, but growing up in the Navy, I can tell you that while there were always good-natured jabs aimed at the other branches, the USAF was openly mocked.

Full Disclosure: I do not feel that way at all! Anyone who puts on a uniform and serves is OK in my book.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know you were USN!

Thank you for serving!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    None of the jokes I ever exchanged with other branches had malice. It was almost like messing with your cousin. They are family but that doesn't mean you can't rip on each other for fun.

Yea I was a navy punk. And I took all the "seaman jokes" in stride. I could give as good as I could get tough .

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Name:	20190718_172051.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	358.8 KB 
ID:	7623

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Ok guys, get this thread back on track about the AA nigger USAF offisuh. I don't want to hear your drop the soap in the shower on the sub stories. WE ALL know you Navy guys aren't gay, but what happens at sea, stays at sea. I can in no fucking way kinda understand it, a squids gotta do what a squids gotta do.

BTW USAF here, we had all the chicks.

LMMFLWAO!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In one attempt to explain what she saw, the daughter took a doll, put it in a circle over rocks, and covered it with sticks before asking for “the fire.”

"Pappy beez cookin up sum barbecue! Mmm MM!"
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post

BTW USAF here, we had all the chicks.

Suuuuuuuure you did.

Name:	FB_IMG_1522526420542.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	7625