At the supermarket I saw what was basically Morgan Freeman with udders, tall and built like a buck. It had two niglets, same nappy nigger hair, but medium brown skin. Could even that sow have somehow muh poosied a white oil driller twice to produce its vermin? I guess from all the soyboy cucks we see, yeah.

Then I saw a white woman, probably just in her 30s but looking 50 and just damn old, with a teen sow, a niglet maybe 8 or 9 in human years, and then a little white girl toddler. I don't know if that little girl is hers, but I feel awful thinking about her growing up with two niggers she'll be taught to call brother and sister.

These sights never used to be common in my area, but I see more and more. I'm no white supremacist and have no problems with what's mistermed "race mixing." There's nothing wrong with a white marrying a Hispanic or Asian (as long as it's not a dune coon called "Asian" in the UK), and I've never called that interbreeding. Mixing with niggers, though, that's just bestiality.