Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Niglets tried to take my cat!

Must have been hungry. I have this cat, he is rather large. He has always been a inside/outside type cat. Stays in all night but during the day he is constantly in and out. Last night around 8pm I see him on the corner in front of my house, so I yell out the door for him. In typical fashion he just lays there giving me a hard time. So I step outside. Right around this time I noticed two little girls , one White and the other a niglet and they are heading my way. They both look to be around seven or eight years old. Somehow I knew what was up. They come over and ask can we pet your cat and the nigglet says I think that's my cat. I tell her no it's my cat. She keeps saying she has a cat just like that and hers is a girl. I don't know why I am entertaining these kids but I keep saying no this is my cat . She then says this cat is a girl and so is my cat. I tell her no it's a boy. She responds with well then why doesn't it have any balls?
    I was not going to go into explaining neutering to a couple of 8 year old kids that I did not even know especially one being a niglet. So I pick my cat up and went in the house. What ever happened to the rule about little kids not talking to strangers? These two just came up to me out of the blue, I've never seen them before I do not know their parents as far as I know. And now I have to worry about my cat getting kidnapped by a nigger. There is no way I can keep him inside constantly, he will drive me crazy. He is too used to being able to go outside and roam the neighborhood at will. In fact he goes over to my neighbor's house and lays on her porch for around an hour everyday. The only positive thing is that he is a rather large cat, while not aggressive he does not like to be picked up and carried thus I think a small child would have a hard time carrying him off. I really don't even know where this nigglet came from. Hopefully it was just visiting the other kid and will never be back around.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully he's not de-clawed.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will steal anything that isn't nailed down. I bet it was the niglet that convinced the other kid to go take the cat so it could have one as well.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a good bet the niglet was thinking "muh dik". Or it wanted something to torture or fry up like chiggunz. That's about the extent of their primitive reptilian brain function.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niglet is more than old enough to know about torturing animals. Remember the video of those niggers kicking a cat? I can't even link to it, because I get so mad just thinking about one of the shitskins laughing about it right to the camera.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This incident sounds very suspicious to me. It's almost like the niglet and token whitey were acting on instructions. I wonder if an older niglet or adult nigger put them up to this?

As far as I'm concerned, their intention was to steal your cat.