Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

How could this niggest sow have lighter-skinned niglets?

At the supermarket I saw what was basically Morgan Freeman with udders, tall and built like a buck. It had two niglets, same nappy nigger hair, but medium brown skin. Could even that sow have somehow muh poosied a white oil driller twice to produce its vermin? I guess from all the soyboy cucks we see, yeah.

Then I saw a white woman, probably just in her 30s but looking 50 and just damn old, with a teen sow, a niglet maybe 8 or 9 in human years, and then a little white girl toddler. I don't know if that little girl is hers, but I feel awful thinking about her growing up with two niggers she'll be taught to call brother and sister.

These sights never used to be common in my area, but I see more and more. I'm no white supremacist and have no problems with what's mistermed "race mixing." There's nothing wrong with a white marrying a Hispanic or Asian (as long as it's not a dune coon called "Asian" in the UK), and I've never called that interbreeding. Mixing with niggers, though, that's just bestiality.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have to bear in mind that North American slave-descended niggers are massively inbred. Sadly, during the 200 years slavery was practiced, a tiny number of Humans interbred with these farm animals. Those genes are still present in their DNA. It is entirely possible for a dark-skinned gorilla-faced North American Pavement Ape to Muh Dik! a similarly dark-skinned nigger sow, and then that sow shit out a niglet lighter-skinned than either one.

These mongrels are genetic mutts on every level, and Real African Niggers™ know it. When we were in Kenya in 2006, I had a long conversation with our coal-black safari "Bwana" on the subject of American niggers. Quite frankly, I was shocked at just how much this boy hated them. Further, according to him, most black Africans view them similarly. They're not considered to be "African". They are viewed as whiny, lazy, ugly, pampered mongrels.

Which of course, they are...
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 07-16-2019 at 08:34 PM. Reason: One-handed spelling...