Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Dead Nigger in a Dumpster Ruined My Big Day!

Somewhere in the greater Los Angeles area, not long after the Holidays, 2000...

For 3-1/2 years, throughout B-school, and then for almost a year after that, I lived in a squalid, fetid, cesspool of a dump.

My (paternal) grandfather was a total slumlord (and that was just a hobby). He owned the apartment complex, and he let me live in the manager’s unit behind the office for free. It was basically a bedroom with a tiny bathroom and a joke of a kitchenette (nothing worked).

The complex was almost all section-8 and Mexicans. When I first moved in, there were a few nigger nests, but the Mexicans pushed them out pretty quick. In all the time I was there, I can only remember one other White tenant other than the morbidly-obese manager and her old bag of a mother. They lived in one of the two-bedroom units, but Fatso used the office in front of my unit during the day.

There were drug deals in the parking lots at all hours. There was nonstop gang activity. The cops were always being called for one reason or another.

I struggled the summer after I finished school. I wanted to land a “career level” job that would look good on my resume. I was very driven and took whatever temporary gigs I could get. Some of them were rather embarrassing, to be honest. But I wanted out of that shit-hole more than I can tell you.

A few months went by, and I was offered my first “real” job as a finance manager at a Honda dealership. It was a great job! I loved it. Fun environment, great people, great bosses… In a few months, I finally had put away enough scratch to get a new place.

By this time, my girlfriend (now, pain-in-the-ass wife) and I were quite involved. She was finishing up her MEd and I decided to move closer to the campus. She was here on a student visa. There were all kinds of rules about “cohabitation”. Even though we were 23 and 25, we were constantly sneaking around like we were still in high school.

My friend at work set me up with a Realtor, and she found me this awesome place about 6 blocks from the campus. It was a 1 bedroom condo with lots of space, new carpet, covered parking, a pool – 1,000 times better than the toilet I lived in for so long.

I put down my deposits, signed a 12-month lease, and started counting the days. As I recall, it was about 6 weeks out. I rented a storage unit and started filling it with stuff – a bed, 2 cool captain’s chairs, people at work gave me a ton of shit – I was ready to go!

Up to that point, I don’t think that I had ever anticipated anything more than that move. What little I had in “The Dump”, I packed up in the first week.

When The Big Day arrived, I rented a panel van, had a couple of buds along for help, my wife and her friend were there, and I was about to pee myself with glee.

Mid-morning on that Saturday, we turned a corner onto my new street, and found it completely blocked off by the cops. There were a half-dozen emergency vehicles, and at least a dozen cops. On the other end of the street, we could see a KTLA news van.

Someone (Mexican gang, no doubt) had dumped a dead nigger in the dumpster behind the Denny’s right across the street from my new love nest!

The cops would not allow us down the street while the “investigation” was being conducted. Both my friends had given me a time-frame. They had other things to do later in the afternoon. At about 14:00, they both bolted; my wife’s friend shortly thereafter.

At about 20:00, the cops waived us through. By that time, all I had for help was my wife. We didn’t get moved in until after 03:00 the next morning! I had to pay another day’s rental on the truck.

The takeaway here is, even when niggers are dead, they can still fuck up your life and shit on your dreams.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like it got off to a shitty start. Did it get any better? Sadly if you want to live nigger free these days you are going to pay or you are going to be alone.

Who knows. Maybe that gang did you a favor and prevented that nigger from breaking into your home one day. You can't really be nigger free unless you live in the middle of nowhere.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Sounds like it got off to a shitty start. Did it get any better? Sadly if you want to live nigger free these days you are going to pay or you are going to be alone.

Who knows. Maybe that gang did you a favor and prevented that nigger from breaking into your home one day. You can't really be nigger free unless you live in the middle of nowhere.
    Actually, once the dead nigger was extricated from that Denny's dumpster, I enjoyed that place greatly. It was a bit of a commute to my job, but for the next year-and-a-half, until our marriage in 2001, it was our place. We got a new place in 2002.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear. I have had my share of niggers in places I have lived but never a good one in a dumpster. It only takes one to ruin an entire neighborhood.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Good to hear. I have had my share of niggers in places I have lived but never a good one in a dumpster. It only takes one to ruin an entire neighborhood.
    The absolute worst I've ever seen was when we spent almost a year south of Baltimore. Dad taught at Annapolis for a school year, I was a 14 y/o freshman, we were in a school district that was probably 80% nigger, and I hated it.

True evil jungle niggers -- all worthy of a whip!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what people would get all upset about. Seems to me a dumpster is an appropriate place to discard garbage.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    I don't know what people would get all upset about. Seems to me a dumpster is an appropriate place to discard garbage.
    Only if that dumpster is in sub-Saharan Africa.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad the garbage truck didn't beat the cops there...…..

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Only if that dumpster is in sub-Saharan Africa.
    No dumpster even needed there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0785.jpg 
Views:	478 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	7580

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even dead niggers ruin everything.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    IF I was the head cop, I wouldn't have even closed the dumpster down.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the storey. Niggers belong in the garbage.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    IF I was the head cop, I wouldn't have even closed the dumpster down.
    Apart from the stiff buggering I took, great Human collateral damage was done to the Denny's and its employees, as it was closed for 2 or 3 days after the nigger was found.

Niggers always find a way -- even when they're dead (i.e. Trayvon, Freddie Gray, Mikey Brown, Saint George Dah Breffless, et al), to be the spanner in the works.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Thanks for the storey. Niggers belong in the garbage.
    Niggers are "garbage"...

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Basically, that is all they are good for, destruction and more death.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must have had one hell of an urge to paint, "Dead Nigger Storage" on the side of that dumpster.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    You must have had one hell of an urge to paint, "Dead Nigger Storage" on the side of that dumpster.
    Oh -- dude!, it was all I could do the whole time I lived there not to do that. The fact is, the Waste Management goons swapped out the dumpster with a different one a couple days later. I guess the stigma of a dead nigger that close to where people eat was unworkable for Denny's.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    MPH, you are a great storyteller!

Name:	deadniggerstorage.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	398.9 KB 
ID:	11943

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    MPH, you are a great storyteller!

Name:	deadniggerstorage.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	398.9 KB 
ID:	11943
    It's funny, but even 20 years later, when I think about it, that incident still pisses me off a little bit.

Even though I was all of 25, I finally felt like an adult. All the pieces were coming together. I was engaged to be married, had a great job, and was finally going to have my own place. Then, MS-13 or whatever, decided to pick that street, and that Denny's, and that dumpster to dispose of a dead nigger [SMGDH...].