Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Fambly denies Disneyland chimpout ever happened, police say

https://fox5sandiego.com/2019/07/10/...d-police-said/

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The fambly allegedly involved in a chimpout that broke out at Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland last week have denied anything ever happened, police said.

In response to a tweet questioning the ongoing investigation into the fight, Anaheim police responded Tuesday saying, "the nigger tribe involved said all dindu nuffins." Now that the video, which was posted to YouTube on Sunday, has become widely available, the “investigation can continue” and criminal charges could follow.
    Video shows a group of people standing near Goofy’s Playhouse on Saturday when a buck and a sow pushing a stroller with two sprogs got into a heated argument, captured in the nearly 4 1/2-minute video.

A crowd of stunned bystanders watched the fight, including children whose loud cries can be heard in the background. Others tried to usher their young ones quickly past and away from the brawl. Fambly members and a park employee tried to intervene and defuse the situation, but the chimpout continued for several minutes.
    Nothing like a chimpout happening at Goofy's Playhouse!

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Social media and cell phone and the amount of video cameras people have at Disney, and the niggers didn't think they would be caught of video. Not to mention the thousands of CCTV cameras Disney has.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name the last time something like that happened in a major public spot when we had segregation strictly enforced.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Name the last time something like that happened in a major public spot when we had segregation strictly enforced.

I remember as a kid traveling down to FLA with the family and we would see signs "NO Blacks or Coloreds Allowed"

Tells you just how old I am

Those were the days

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    I remember as a kid traveling down to FLA with the family and we would see signs "NO Blacks or Coloreds Allowed"

Tells you just how old I am

Those were the days
    Back in the mid-2000's we were visiting my brother in south Texas (Seabrook). One afternoon I was riding around in his truck just running a few errands with him and I noticed several vehicles -- almost all pickups, with the same small (maybe 2" x 2") sticker on the bumper. It was a watermelon with a circle around it, and 45 degree diagonal slash through the center that is the widely-accepted symbol of "No!".

I didn't think much of it at first, but after seeing the third or fourth one, I asked my brother what the stickers meant.

He snickered and said, "No niggers!"...

Evidently, the locals were objecting to the state-sanctioned influx of Katrina niggers from New Orleans.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    Nothing like a chimpout happening at Goofy's Playhouse!
    Ah, the tried-and-true, "Ize dindu nuffinz et awe!"

Now it shall forever be known as Goofy's Monkey House.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers love those "sail foams" when the po po is wrangling one of them after a chimpout. Body camera, dashboard cameras, CCTV, and any other human recording is racist though... My money is on their ambulance chasing lawyer to demand the video footage evidence be dismissed somehow.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feral beasts will turn it around and sensing a payday from Disneyland, they'll claim no security. In other words, blame everyone else for their own niggetry.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Back in the mid-2000's we were visiting my brother in south Texas (Seabrook). One afternoon I was riding around in his truck just running a few errands with him and I noticed several vehicles -- almost all pickups, with the same small (maybe 2" x 2") sticker on the bumper. It was a watermelon with a circle around it, and 45 degree diagonal slash through the center that is the widely-accepted symbol of "No!".

I didn't think much of it at first, but after seeing the third or fourth one, I asked my brother what the stickers meant.

He snickered and said, "No niggers!"...

Evidently, the locals were objecting to the state-sanctioned influx of Katrina niggers from New Orleans.