Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A Fox News nigger sent muh dikk texts to its co-host, who'd have thought?

Tyrus, a Fox News contributor and a host on the network’s subscription streaming service, Fox Nation, sent lewd and inappropriate text messages to his now-former Fox Nation co-host, Britt McHenry, according to four sources familiar with the texts’ contents.

The messages, which have not previously been reported, include texts in which Tyrus said to McHenry: “Just pull your boobs out now why don’t you. Just grin and bare it” and “keep being negative and I’ll send you another dick pic.”
    Between November 2018 and January 2019, Tyrus sent texts like this one to McHenry: “I love the fact your always working if we ever had sex I feel like after an orgazzum you say speaking of feeling good did see the story on the puppy rescue we should do a segment on it hand me my phone.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fox-n...001408299.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    And naturally this rape ape is throwing gang signs on-air, typical knuckle dragging nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1506263703415.png 
Views:	374 
Size:	350.0 KB 
ID:	7536

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, I guess all the #MeToo looneys are going to be out in full force about this muh dick nigger?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For those of you that think Faux News are the good guys, Rupert Murdock is a member of the CFR. Check out who some of his fellow globalist asshole members are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member...eign_Relations

I'll say it til I'm blue in the face. If it's on TeeVee, it's a lie.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    For those of you that think Faux News are the good guys, Rupert Murdock is a member of the CFR. Check out who some of his fellow globalist asshole members are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member...eign_Relations

I'll say it til I'm blue in the face. If it's on TeeVee, it's a lie.
    Fox news actually came out and said they are "entertainment" at least. I enjoy some of the bits on there for entertainment value but as far as a news source I do not trust them any more than I trust liberal rags like CNN. If you want news in the USA, sadly you have to look outside the US news outlets if you want it on TV. Printed newspaper on the other hand is required to print the truth and if they make a mistake are required to print a retraction. TV "news" has no such requirement. F all of them.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess again. That rule only applies to whites, niggers are exempt...pretty much like every law we have.
    Right. Silly me. It's okay to destroy human careers and lives with zero evidence, but this nigger's blatant harassment is okay because anyone who complains about it is racist.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Fox news actually came out and said they are "entertainment" at least. I enjoy some of the bits on there for entertainment value but as far as a news source I do not trust them any more than I trust liberal rags like CNN. If you want news in the USA, sadly you have to look outside the US news outlets if you want it on TV. Printed newspaper on the other hand is required to print the truth and if they make a mistake are required to print a retraction. TV "news" has no such requirement. F all of them.
    Which is why I watch OAN.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So, I guess all the #MeToo looneys are going to be out in full force about this muh dick nigger?
    No. It's ok for niggers to do it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Which is why I watch OAN.
    It must need some coffee. I read that as CNN at first and had to read it again to be sure. I was going to question your sanity for a moment.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    It must need some coffee. I read that as CNN at first and had to read it again to be sure. I was going to question your sanity for a moment.
    it's on Channel 347 if you have direct TV.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only reason i turn on TV news anymore is if there has been some sort of disaster. A earthquake, plane crash or tornado or something. Things that they cant blame Trump or straight white males for. Well not yet at least. I am certain they will find a way to play the blame game with the next large hurricane.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.