Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Deputy reprimanded despite properly pulling over a nigger for speeding, because he called it "black"

Something I've always hated in corporate America is when a boss is spineless and won't defend his own people when they did nothing wrong. I was 19 when first thrown under the bus, because my supervisor wanted to keep an unreasonable customer happy. It's got to be even worse in law enforcement. The sheriff should have never "apologized" for any of this, even if he half-heartedly "defended his actions," because the deputy did nothing wrong. Now each man in the whole department had a ball cut off. They've basically been told they can't do a proper job if it's a nigger.

Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls said in a news conference on Friday that he has apologized to New England Patriots linebacker Elandon Roberts for a traffic stop outside his Houston-area home in March that Roberts said he felt was racially motivated.

Nehls, however, still defended his deputy’s actions during the stop — in which the deputy referred to Roberts as a “big, black man.”
    “I haven’t begun the traffic stop. The big black man got out of the car,” Watkins said. “I told him to get back in and he wouldn’t comply. I had to yell at him pretty hard.”

Nehls said on Friday that he spoke with both Roberts and his attorney, and acknowledged that they shouldn’t have taken so long with the traffic stop on March 10, via the Associated Press. He also said that Watkins was wrong to order Roberts’ wife, Tori, back inside her home after she walked outside upon seeing the flashing lights.

“The way he interacted with his wife, I didn’t appreciate the tone,” Nehls said, via the Associated Press.

Nehls, however, did not take issue with how Watkins — who is white and had only been on the job for a few months before the traffic stop — described Roberts during the traffic stop. He did issue Watkins a verbal reprimand.

“I think there have been traffic stops and interactions between white and black that have caused some of the most horrible, civil unrest in this country,” Nehls said, via the Associated Press. “We haven't experienced that in Fort Bend County.”
    https://sports.yahoo.com/new-england...004820710.html

The reason the deputy couldn't conduct the traffic stop for several minutes was only because the nigger couldn't act like a human would, which is sit in the car, hand over license and registration, and sign that little piece of paper! Jesus Christ, 59 in a 35, I and any other white person would have been cited for reckless and maybe even taken to the station for a serious talking to.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are niggers, then there are RICH niggers. No difference.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    There are niggers, then there are RICH niggers. No difference.
    There's a difference. Rich niggers are some of the must uppity, snide, entitled, and obnoxious niggers in existence.

They're terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rich niggers right here.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Rich niggers right here.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Something I've always hated in corporate America is when a boss is spineless and won't defend his own people when they did nothing wrong. I was 19 when first thrown under the bus, because my supervisor wanted to keep an unreasonable customer happy. It's got to be even worse in law enforcement. The sheriff should have never "apologized" for any of this, even if he half-heartedly "defended his actions," because the deputy did nothing wrong. Now each man in the whole department had a ball cut off. They've basically been told they can't do a proper job if it's a nigger.

https://sports.yahoo.com/new-england...004820710.html

The reason the deputy couldn't conduct the traffic stop for several minutes was only because the nigger couldn't act like a human would, which is sit in the car, hand over license and registration, and sign that little piece of paper! Jesus Christ, 59 in a 35, I and any other white person would have been cited for reckless and maybe even taken to the station for a serious talking to.
    Of course they reprimanded him for calling the foul nigger beast 'black.' The proper term is 'poor, historically marginalized person of color and victim of horrific racism and prejudice.' Anything less than that moniker and sobriquet and you are looking at an immediate rebuking/denial of association/dismissal if you are working in the public sector. And, of course, he is a magic sports nigger which makes him above the law by default.

He was speeding. And the cop didn't even cite him. What the hell is his beef here?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.