Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Tell Me What You Think...

I think I need to play with the logo colors a bit more, but I like it...

Name:  chimpout1.png
Views: 282
Size:  282.5 KB

Name:  burnthecoal.png
Views: 296
Size:  332.6 KB
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks nice. Im a fan of the layer style options in photoshop when creating a logo. You can create things like glow, shadow, depth and other effects if that is what you are after.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both are great and illustrative of the inevitable in mudsharking. I think I like the second one a little better, but then I see the first one talking about diversity.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Looks nice. Im a fan of the layer style options in photoshop when creating a logo. You can create things like glow, shadow, depth and other effects if that is what you are after.
    I made the CO logo separate on a transparency background, so I can just import/overlay it on things. I'll put it here if anyone wants. I used GIMP, which is kind of an insult to GIMP, because I generally suck at design.

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 114
Size:  42.5 KB
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Some of your best work yet maing! I'm kind of partial to the first one, clever wording.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I made the CO logo separate on a transparency background, so I can just import/overlay it on things. I'll put it here if anyone wants. I used GIMP, which is kind of an insult to GIMP, because I generally suck at design.

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 114
Size:  42.5 KB
    GIMP is nice. I only use photoshop because I got it for free. I used to use Paint Shop Pro a long time ago.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Both get my seal of approval.....very nice work and I will make them both smilies

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    They're now official smilies

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  oldschool.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  466.4 KB

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome work, Bro!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.