Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Delissa ran a Dead Nigger Storage for grandmammy for three years

I guess the cops didn't see the sign out in front of her house that said Dead Nigger Storage.

SEGUIN, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A mother in Texas has been arrested after she and her daughter lived in their home with the corpse of the child’s grandmother for three years, police said.

Delissa Navonne Crayton, 47, of Seguin was charged with injury to a child by omission on Wednesday as police believe living with the body inside the two-bedroom home caused “serious mental deficiency, impairment or injury” to her daughter.
    Police said an investigation led authorities to Crayton’s home on Sunday, where they found the skeletal remains of her mother, Jacqueline Louise Crayton. Police believe the remains have been in the home for about three years.
    https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/07/12/...ther-arrested/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll bet those checks just kept rolling in and getting cashed though, huh?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder: could the nigger nest have smelled any worse with a corpse, or does it take a corpse (nigger, dogs, cats, rats) to make a properly rank nigger nest?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Police believe the remains have been in the home for about three years.
    Only once in a while do I think I've finally heard it all...then I log-in here.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Investigators believe Delissa didn’t offer any kind of assistance and that Jacqueline [71] may have died within a few days while she was on the floor.
    Nigger animals!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    living with the body inside the two-bedroom home caused “serious mental deficiency, impairment or injury” to her daughter.
    Occums razor suggests the simplest explanation is usually correct. It's mentally deficient because it's a nigger.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We know for sure the niggers was cashing her social security and welfare checks still. I would comment on the smell but a rotting corpse of a nigger is probably no different than a normal unwashed nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    caused “serious mental deficiency, impairment or injury” to her daughter.
    How do they judge if a nigger is "impaired"?

Only once in a while do I think I've finally heard it all...then I log-in here.
    Same. Jesus...

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How do they judge if a nigger is "impaired"?
    That's easy. Is it black?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Occums razor suggests the simplest explanation is usually correct. It's mentally deficient because it's a nigger.
    For sure
    I wonder if they will charge the hoe with murder too? How did granny die?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    We know for sure the niggers was cashing her social security and welfare checks still. I would comment on the smell but a rotting corpse of a nigger is probably no different than a normal unwashed nigger.
    Some niggers never die, they just smell that way
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Some niggers never die, they just smell that way

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Dead Nigger Storage Fambly Edition..

SEGUIN, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A mother in Texas has been arrested after she and her daughter lived in their home with the corpse of the child’s grandmother for three years, police said.

Delissa Navonne Crayton, 47, of Seguin was charged with injury to a child by omission on Wednesday as police believe living with the body inside the two-bedroom home caused “serious mental deficiency, impairment or injury” to her daughter.
    https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/07/12/...ther-arrested/

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did they check the bones for knife marks, or signs of having been boiled or roasted?

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.