Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Jawayne Starves His Dogs

https://www.wbtv.com/2019/07/11/sc-m...fter-one-dies/

A useless nigger asshole was arrested after deputies say he left two dogs chained up and abandoned on a property in Rock Hill, leading to one of the animal’s death.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cunningham admitted to not being back to the property in over a week and said he had not fed the dogs, the report states.
    Especially now I can't break forum rules, but you all know we're sharing the same anger. There was a never a nigger that should have been allowed to own a pet.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Note how a normal name like Wayne was fuxated with "Ja" in front of it.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Especially now I can't break forum rules, but you all know we're sharing the same anger. There was a never a nigger that should have been allowed to own a pet.
    In my mind, niggers should still be considered property. If we could just classify them as antique farm equipment they would not be allowed to have pets.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    In my mind, niggers should still be considered property. If we could just classify them as antique farm equipment they would not be allowed to have pets.
    I don't want to own a nigger these days. They cost a lot to feed, house, and be given rights, and as an owner you won't get anything back but TNB and rape. I think it's best if we could sell them all to China, where they will be made to work as any beast of burden.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    See, this is exactly what I was talking about. Wasn't it just this week that someone posted about a nigger getting killed by wild dogs?

Karma is a bitch and her stripper name is payback.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I have said many times before - Niggers should NOT be allowed to own or have 'Higher Life Forms"

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A. They were probably pit bulls.
    He told deputies, the report states, that he had put the dogs there “to guard the property”
    B. The nigger probably used them as fighting dogs.
    The dog, which had scrapes and scratches all over its body, “appeared to be sick and starving,
    C. This is just plain dumb nigger behavior.
    Cunningham admitted to not being back to the property in over a week and said he had not fed the dogs, the report states.
    Niggers should not be allowed to own animals, they are animals. They have no concept of humane treatment or animal husbandry. Any nigger caught with so much as a hamster should be jailed immediately.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Any nigger...should be jailed immediately.
    Fixed that last statement for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, I'm rather relived that the heading of this thread isn't "JaWayne Fucks His Dogs" rather than "Starves...".

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Actually, I'm rather relived that the heading of this thread isn't "JaWayne Fucks His Dogs" rather than "Starves...".
    Then you should have been around a few years ago when a story was posted about a nigger who was fucking the neighbors dog. A pit bull. Neighbor caught it on a security camera.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Then you should have been around a few years ago when a story was posted about a nigger who was fucking the neighbors dog. A pit bull. Neighbor caught it on a security camera.
    [Snicker...] I think I remember that one whilst lurking...