Show me the last time a nigger received a genuine note. This was a fake, but they probably did get called out by someone because they used up the spot. When I worked retail, I always got pissed at the able-bodied assholes who'd park in handicapped spots, usually niggers. Some niggers took their laziness to a new level and parked directly in front in the fire lane.

Marqueena and Kenneth Moore were grocery shopping at H-E-B in Cypress, Texas, on Tuesday, KVUE reported. They had parked their car in a handicap spot, and when they returned, they spotted a yellow note attached to their windshield.
While the Moores don’t have a handicap parking permit hanging from the rearview mirror like most, their say their plates clearly show they are disabled. In addition to their license plate number beginning with the letters “DV,” the words “Disabled Veteran U.S. Armed Forces” are inscribed below.
“It has been amazing, but it does take a toll on your body mentally and physically,” Kenneth, who suffered from a traumatic brain injury that left him with a stutter, told KVUE.

In addition to both leaving the armed forces with physical injuries, the Moores both suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), an ADA-recognized disability.

It is this mental injury that Kenneth says makes it difficult for him and Marqueena to be in crowded public places like a grocery store.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/disa...192206902.html