Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers fake a hate note, and they think a license plate frame counts as a handicapped permit

Show me the last time a nigger received a genuine note. This was a fake, but they probably did get called out by someone because they used up the spot. When I worked retail, I always got pissed at the able-bodied assholes who'd park in handicapped spots, usually niggers. Some niggers took their laziness to a new level and parked directly in front in the fire lane.

Marqueena and Kenneth Moore were grocery shopping at H-E-B in Cypress, Texas, on Tuesday, KVUE reported. They had parked their car in a handicap spot, and when they returned, they spotted a yellow note attached to their windshield.
    While the Moores don’t have a handicap parking permit hanging from the rearview mirror like most, their say their plates clearly show they are disabled. In addition to their license plate number beginning with the letters “DV,” the words “Disabled Veteran U.S. Armed Forces” are inscribed below.
    “It has been amazing, but it does take a toll on your body mentally and physically,” Kenneth, who suffered from a traumatic brain injury that left him with a stutter, told KVUE.

In addition to both leaving the armed forces with physical injuries, the Moores both suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), an ADA-recognized disability.

It is this mental injury that Kenneth says makes it difficult for him and Marqueena to be in crowded public places like a grocery store.
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/disa...192206902.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    ...Kenneth, who suffered from a traumatic brain injury that left him with a stutter...
    While in the Navy during Enduring Freedom. Afganistan?

When did the Navy shell Kandahar?

BULL FUCKING SHIT! The nigger fell off a barstool while piss-drunk on shore leave.

Also, even if these lazy niggers have a TBI and the other PTSD, just how the hell does that affect your legs or mobility that you cant walk across a parking lot?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see this pretty frequently. It is usually either stolen from someone they are unrelated to or it is for some "disabled" aka morbidly obese sow in the family. Nobody will call them out on it because why chance being labeled a racist? After all your PC status is far more important than calling a nigger out. I will never park adjacent to a handicapped parking spot for the same reasons I never park next to a hooptie. Even if the next closest spot is across the street in another parking lot. Niggers and even other obese people will let the door to their pontiac swing open in the wind and think nothing of the 12 inch crease they just put into your car door.

This reminds me of a picture I took a few years ago. You just know this was a nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0684 (4).jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	373.4 KB 
ID:	7507

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I see this pretty frequently. It is usually either stolen from someone they are unrelated to or it is for some "disabled" aka morbidly obese sow in the family. Nobody will call them out on it because why chance being labeled a racist? After all your PC status is far more important than calling a nigger out. I will never park adjacent to a handicapped parking spot for the same reasons I never park next to a hooptie. Even if the next closest spot is across the street in another parking lot. Niggers and even other obese people will let the door to their pontiac swing open in the wind and think nothing of the 12 inch crease they just put into your car door.

This reminds me of a picture I took a few years ago. You just know this was a nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0684 (4).jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	373.4 KB 
ID:	7507
    Lazy ass niggers like this piss me off. I won't call out anyone publicly but have no problem taking pictures of their car/plates and sent to the nearest police station.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was the nigger couple's car a PONTIAC or a Cadillac?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or a '97 Lincoln TownScar.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Poor Old Nigger Thinks Its A Cadillac
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers love to claim the PTSD title and claim they're disabled from it.

Hell I was in more battles and OP/s and the shit me and my team when through. All of have some type of PTSD form it, but don't make a bullshit claim of being disabled from it and get handicapped plates. Niggers always play the victim....no matter what the circumstances.

And to quote: SC Ameria

The navy NEVER shelled or bombed Afghanistan, this nigger and I guarantee you, he was way behinds the lines as a cook and mop up boy...IF he was in Afghanistan which I seriously doubt and call total bullshit on his license plate says.