Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Coongressional Black Caucus angry that AOC's 'Justice Democrats' want to unseat nigger politicians

Replace dumb niggers with brain dead liberals. Improvement?

Congressional Black Caucus Slams Justice Dems for Targeting Black Reps

Democratic lawmakers in the Congressional Black Caucus expressed anger over Justice Democrats attempting to oust black lawmakers in the primaries, saying the group's strategy is "a bunch of B.S."

Justice Democrats, a progressive group aligned with freshman representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.), is publicly backing primary challengers to several CBC members, including Reps. William Lacy Clay (Mo.) and Hakeem Jeffries (N.Y.). Reps. Yvette Clarke (N.Y.), Joyce Beatty (Ohio), Emanuel Cleaver (Mo.) and Anthony Brown (D-Md.) have also expressed concerns about potentially being targeted in future weeks and months, according to the Hill.

Rep. Gregory Meeks, a senior CBC member and Queens Democratic Party boss, told the Hill it "seems strange" that "social Democrats seem to be targeting members of the Congressional Black Caucus, individuals who have stood and fought to make sure that African Americans are included and part of this process."
    https://freebeacon.com/politics/cong...ng-black-reps/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love watching the left eat each other. They are literally imploding before our eyes atm. Pelosi is a bad golf shot away from having AOC clicked.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So now Democrats are racist against their own. This is fine with me: these districts were blue anyway, but the more they fight each other, the more it takes their money away from fighting Trump.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    This meme says it all

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sinking_ds.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	179.6 KB 
ID:	7522

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I love watching the left eat each other. They are literally imploding before our eyes atm. Pelosi is a bad golf shot away from having AOC clicked.
    This ^^^^ And now Kamala (fellatio) Harris isn't black enough.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    All of them fighting amongst themselves over who will have the honor of losing to Trump in a landslide. It's going to be a long, hilarious walk to the polls next November.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm loving it. They also advocate giving free healthcare to illegal everyone. This will backfire on them. Rational folks will not approve of working hard and honestly, only to have their taxes thrown away to the undeserving. BTW niggers are undeserving, but like it or not they've been made "citizens".
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'm loving it. They also advocate giving free healthcare to illegal everyone.
    Advocate? ADVOCATE???

California has become the first state in the country to offer government-subsidized health benefits to young adults living in the U.S. illegally.

The measure signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Tuesday extends coverage to low-income, undocumented adults ages 25 and younger for the state's Medicaid program.
    Our dick-head govenor just signed this bullshit. I went apoplectic over it. The motherfucker!

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/10/74014...ted-immigrants

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    SCA, yeah I know that idiot Newsom approved of health care to illegals 25 and younger. It's beyond advocating for that age cohort. What I'm saying is the Dems WANT to give it to ALL groups of illegals, abuelos and abuelas old geezers; unconscionable! So now that's just plain crazy, to be paid by honest taxpayers. For what, for the illegals and their children to disrespect American culture, keep jabbering shit language, make housing hard and expensive for your grandchildren? And, we'll be getting substandard watered down healthcare due to this lunacy.
    I'm happy for the ICE raids this weekend.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The healthcare for illegals will only serve to bring more of them to CA. If we demand that medical records be used to justify denial of the 2nd amendment, we can use those same records as a reason for ICE to collect your ass and send you south if you are here illegally. I have nothing against immigrants coming here legally. It is the ones here for 30 years who cry foul after being deported that I have the problem with.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Gorilla Harris