Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

DL "teen" denied Six Flags job because of its snake hair, coddlers give it a "modeling" job

Kerion Washington, 17, went in for an interview at Six Flags Over Texas back in March, where he was told that he would have to cut his dreadlocks in order to pursue a summer job opportunity. However, after the discriminatory incident made headlines, an executive at a modeling agency took notice of the teen.

Corrie Caster, head of development at IMG Models and scout for IMG Worldwide, contacted a Texas-based model management group in order to get Washington started in the industry. That led Leslie and Briley Jones of Jones Model Management to get connected with the teen.
    “My wife and I are two white women — I’ve never been made to feel less than for the color of my skin or my hair type — but when we started this business, we really wanted to make sure that diversity was not a trend, that it was a necessity, because it needs to be, and it’s so important to us,” Leslie explains. “Hair is something that as a white woman, I don’t think about for myself. And I couldn’t even believe that it was a thing that people were discriminating against this teenage kid because of his hair and calling it extravagant or an over-the-top hairstyle.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teen...192237938.html

I'd bet it was a lot more than just its hair that made it not get the park job. The only pictures this groid are suitable for are mugshots.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ugc_adammoroztexasteenmodelsplit_071019_1562796453939_7510652_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	207.4 KB 
ID:	7503
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    after the discriminatory incident made headlines,
    So companies are not permitted to request their employees not look like Medusa? And that makes headlines? Oh, right. It's a nigger.
    “My wife and I are two white women"
    STFU about your perversions.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid snakehead.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is one ugly niggerfaggot.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger pubic hair on their heads is always repulsive.
    Coalburning is bestiality.