Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Heroic Dindu wrangler cop illustrates proper form (VIDEO)

The incident is currently under investigation. Police said Moris’s police powers have been suspended, and is on administrative duties pending the outcome of the investigation.
    This annoying nigger was just getting what he needed. I pray and hope that this hero cop is correctly cleared and reinstated forthwith as he was just doing his duty. Goddamn, this nigger was really asking for some attitude adjustment.

The brutal arrest unfolded during the evening of July 3 at Silver Spring’s Aspen Hill Shopping Center off of Connecticut Avenue. At the time, plainclothes officers from the department’s 4th District were investigating 19-year-old Arnaldo Pesoa, who was suspected of selling psilocybin mushrooms.

According to a Friday press release from the department, the situation quickly escalated when officers attempted to arrest Pesoa for the attempted sale of a controlled dangerous substance. It says that the teenager continued to be disorderly with officials even after being removed from a nearby restaurant.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.b4a2a7186981
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much as I love technology I wish it didn't exist in these cases. It has impeded a policeman's job to really handle niggers the way it has to be done. To many videos start at the wrangling and do not show the shines beforehand.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a stupid title by the uploader groid. Those cops showed remarkable restraint compared to what's necessary with nigger beasts.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent work, officer!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    See, this is why I love cops!

They have to deal with the dregs of society (niggers) every time they put on the uniform. and still manage to practice that managed restraint that can only be born of dedication and professionalism.