Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Magic nigger architect who designed many eyesore nigger museums is now good

Remembering Phil Freelon, a visionary architect who championed diversity
    Freelon has died at the age of 66. He worked tirelessly to make architecture more diverse and inclusive—and designed some of the most influential American architecture of the 21st century.

Architecture needs to be more inclusive LOL.

Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Washington, DC
    Looks like an upside down Kangz Pyramid with the top chopped off.

Phil Freelon, the renowned architect behind the National Museum of African American History and Culture and many other influential projects, has died. The NorthStar Church of the Arts, the arts and spirituality space that Freelon cofounded with his wife, jazz singer Nnenna Freelon, confirmed his death in a post on Facebook. He was 66.

It’s hard to top President Obama’s tribute to Freelon’s African American history museum, which Obama delivered at the building’s opening in September, 2016. In it, the president—who also appointed Freelon to the National Commission of Fine Arts, which he served on until 2016—described watching the building rise over the course of his time in office:

National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Atlanta, Georgia

“Phil will often speak about bringing high-quality design to groups or communities that can’t normally afford high-quality design—they sort of get the leftovers,” said longtime Freelon collaborator Kenneth Luker. “I like to describe it as, we do architecture that matters. It matters that it’s there and it would matter very much if it wasn’t there.”

Mississippi Civil Rights Museum, Jackson, Mississippi

https://www.fastcompany.com/90374195...ent=feedburner

Five projects by architect Philip Freelon that champion diversity and inclusion

http://www.newslocker.com/en-us/prof...nclusion/view/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    That nigger museum is an architectural abortion. The worst part is that its stinking up the National Mall. Jeez, right there in close proximity to the Washington Monument. It's a real turd in the punch bowl.

Glad it wasn't there last time I was in D.C.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great. Some nog was given a budget for a large commercial sized building and we ended up with a giant inverted grass hut.

A propose a national monument to "The Good Old Days" right in the middle of DC. A huge cotton field with niggers chained up and at work under the whip.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Reminds me of this meme...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	africans-vs-beavers.jpeg 
Views:	848 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	7500

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Great. Some nog was given a budget for a large commercial sized building and we ended up with a giant inverted grass hut.
    QFT, if not POTD. I was thinking it's like the nigger saw a display of stacked wicker trays and thought to enlarge them 200x.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Reminds me of this meme...

Name:	africans-vs-beavers.jpeg 
Views:	848 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	7500
    Let's see niggers try to enter their houses by a short underwater swim.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Let's see niggers try to enter their houses by a short underwater swim.
    I literally almost choked on the piece of gum I was chewing.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see an auction house in any of those pictures....Inclusive, my ass...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a bunch of architectural abortions. I wonder if he designed and built his own trash can..I mean coffin....

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    As ugly as those are, I doubt that any nigger could actually design them or any other building. My guess is that the AA nigger in the article scribbled some sketches with his paw and handed them to his human boss who told the interns to get to work making the sketches into blueprints. Even the most talented negroid cannot perform jobs that require human intellect.

Name:	35qws2.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	7563

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    As ugly as those are, I doubt that any nigger could actually design them or any other building. My guess is that the AA nigger in the article scribbled some sketches with his paw and handed them to his human boss who told the interns to get to work making the sketches into blueprints. Even the most talented negroid cannot perform jobs that require human intellect.

Name:	35qws2.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	7563
    Ahhhh….. Architectural Niggotry at it's finest.....