Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't help but be outraged when coalburners turn their human kids into niglet sandwiches

I saw a Mary Mudshark, looking 40 but probably 30, with a boy 5 or 6, a little girl 1 to 2 in the shopping cart, and then a niglet about 3 or 4 in human years. So what happened, she bedded a human, a nigger, then a human again? Or the niglet is adopted?

Whatever happened, the niglet will try muh dikking the little girl as soon as it can, and it might be attacking the older boy already. It wouldn't be much more dangerous if the mother kept an alligator as a pet free to roam their house.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good God, if any sympathy arises from be when it comes from mudsharkery, its the damage done to the human kids. It's bad enough being cast into the chimp cage with the nigger's butt droppings, but that's not even considering the near certainty of tenderization and muh-dik from the savage knuckle dragger itself.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It makes me wonder how likely mudsharking will turn kids into mudsharks and drillers. Until that point, I feel so bad for what the kids have to go through.

I meant to mention the friend of a friend of a friend. She had three beautiful kids, then divorced her husband to shack up with a buck. The buck was as vile as you can imagine: ugly even for a nigger, niggest dark, Apefricoon import, and racist against white people. If it couldn't be traced back to me, I'd give the link to its Facespook page, but it's the garden variety nigger that blames "European colonialism" for everything. It hates all whites except for its burner, and it's probably just using her for a green card.

Soon enough she shit out two niglets. It makes me mad even right this second, seeing pictures because my friend clicked like, of three great-looking children having to hold turdlings for a family photo.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Usually when you see a burner with a blended family, the white kids have a 1000 mile stare on them, like they were in prison. I always feel bad for those poor kids, it's not their fault their Mom is a pile of shit.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate niggers infinitely. I hate burners infinite + 1.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once upon a time, 'children's services' of a city were charged with keeping the kids out of harm's way when their parents lost their fucking marbles and contracted jungle fever or drank up their paychecks. Now, their mission is to promote this heinous shit and preach tolerance of it. They make the white kids feel bad for being white, like every other institution on this planet. It's no real wonder to me that today's youth is such a fucking train wreck.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always feel bad for those poor kids, it's not their fault their Mom is a pile of shit.
    And the bucks routinely torture and murder the human children, while the burner, who is in a pit of depravity, does nothing about it.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It IS a fuckin' outrage. And disgusting.