Close

Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

ACME market has seen my white ass for the last time.

So, there are two ACME's within 3 miles of me. I used to go to the closer one until it became fuxated by the busses hauling niggers there from Murdertown. The last straw was watching a nigger buck stick a couple packages of steaks in it's sweat pants. It was being wrangled by police just outside as I left. So about 2 years ago I started going to the other one. A little further from nigger central. Fewer shitbeasts shopping there, but they had one or two as cashiers.

Two weeks ago at the checkout, the human cashier is telling another human employee, "they're cutting everyone's hours, and there are 8 new people starting next week." My nigdar gave a faint ping, but I soon forgot about it.

Go in there today, and they've replaced the express checkout lane, and one or two others with self checkout. I FUCKING HATE SELF CHECKOUT GOD DAMN IT!!!! I never get out of there without spending at least $50. I find it terribly disrespectful to make customers check themselves out.

So there I am with half a cart of groceries, and my options are self checkout, or pick a nigger sow cashier to deal with. Well apparently they decided that filthy niggers were under-represented on their payroll. There are at least 4 new niggers I've not seen there before.

I've decided I'm done with ALL of the local supermarkets. Fuck'em. It's not bad enough that 90% of the shit they peddle I would never eat, but now they want to cut corners by making me check myself out, or deal with a cheap labor nigger.

I've resolved that I will now drive 1/2 hour to shop in human stronghold areas. There's a Wegman's 30 minutes to the north, and a couple choices 30 minutes to the west. All of them in PA, which means sales tax, (none in DE). I don't care, I'll pay it to not have to have some disease carrying nigger touch my food.

Last edited by Cracka Jack; 07-07-2019 at 06:34 PM. Reason: grammar
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.