Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Suck muh dik! Nigger McDonald's manager chimp out

'I've been working 17 hours...you can suck my d***!' McDonald's manager has meltdown after taking a customer's order then telling them the drive-thru is closed as they approach the window

At a branch of the fast-food franchise in Madison, the currently unnamed supervisor is said to have taken the order of two customers over the intercom
    But as they approached the window to get their food the couple were reportedly told the restaurant had since closed
    Video shows the manager leaning out from the window towards the car and shouting ‘I’ve been here for almost 17 hours, I don’t give a f***’
    Tempers escalate on the other side of the camera too, with a man getting out from the driver’s seat of the car to fight the incensed worker
    The manager is forced to parry several punches from behind the drive-thru window, as the subject of his jibes tried to strike him through the hatch opening
    Staring directly down the lens he tells the documenter, ‘You know what? Suck my d***’ before slamming the kiosk window shut
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-dispute.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Something that doesn't make sense. In order to open a mcniggers franchise you have to have a lot of liquid assets. Someone with that kind of money, why would they hire niggers knowing they are a huge liability?