Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BBC: First Americans were Black Aborigines

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was the (Native American) Indians

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    It is originalpeople dot org who posted this horeshit. Their website is a font of 'enlightening' articles such as:

"Slave Narrative Written In Arabic By Omar Ibn Said Shows Enslaved Africans Were Highly Intelligent"

And...

"Moors In The Americas, A Complicated History"

And...

"Land of Punt: Lost African Kingdom May Have Been Originator Of Dynastic Egypt"

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We wuz injunz an gypshunz an russhunz an chineezuzez an japuneezuz an exkamajoes an all dat sheeit! (Everything but the lowly nigger apes they actually are. )
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone tell the local indians this. We won't even have to set down our beers to watch the flaming over this one.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well..... BBC..... What would you expect?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Black Not Hebrew Not Israelites should stick to stealing TVs, gold chains, cell phones and cars, not other people’s histories and religions.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I once wasted time online with a nigger that claimed they were the original Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, and Beethoven was part nigger because of his big white hair. It's the same kind of nigger that denies the First Wookie wears weave.

According to that nigger, west Apefricoons sailed across the Atlantic and founded the Aztec, Toltec and Mayan civilizations. Not only that, the dumb shitskin said, anyone today who speaks Mende can easily translate Aztec hieroglyphics. Niggers lie to everybody, especially themselves.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course niggers were here first. Then those racist Siberians crossed the Bering Straits 15,000 years ago and stole their culture. Same story all over the globe. Those poor black bastards.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pretty sure the Iroquois around me would beg to differ that they were niggers.

The BBC has gone full retard.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    We wuz injunz an gypshunz an russhunz an chineezuzez an japuneezuz an exkamajoes an all dat sheeit! (Everything but the lowly nigger apes they actually are. )
    Wee wuz da Jooos then weez all went to West Apefreaka then colonized the wurld wit our great ships
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Not to mention Leif Erikson came to America in 1000 AD

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The BBC hasn't made him a nigger yet?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The BBC hasn't made him a nigger yet?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	82 
Size:	447.1 KB 
ID:	7470
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    That was Leif Washington wasn't it? Jerome's cousin?

Name:	5a85d1e4c730b.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	370.7 KB 
ID:	7471

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That was Leif Washington wasn't it? Jerome's cousin?

Name:	5a85d1e4c730b.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	370.7 KB 
ID:	7471
    Leif Nigason

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now NatGeo chimes in...

The first Europeans weren’t who you might think

LOL, I think I know where they are heading with this.

Genetic tests of ancient settlers' remains show that Europe is a melting pot of bloodlines from Africa, the Middle East, and today's Russia.
    Wow. I didn't see that coming.

The idea that there were once “pure” populations of ancestral Europeans, there since the days of woolly mammoths, has inspired ideologues since well before the Nazis. It has long nourished white racism, and in recent years it has stoked fears about the impact of immigrants: fears that have threatened to rip apart the European Union and roiled politics in the United States.

Now scientists are delivering new answers to the question of who Europeans really are and where they came from. Their findings suggest that the continent has been a melting pot since the Ice Age. Europeans living today, in whatever country, are a varying mix of ancient bloodlines hailing from Africa, the Middle East, and the Russian steppe.
    https://www.nationalgeographic.com/c...sting-feature/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So white people were the first Africans? That is what we thought. Just like todays white flight in suburban neighborhoods, ancient civilizations moved away from the savagery of the nigger taking their money and inventions with them. I think what would be a more appropriate study is "where did niggers come from".

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    So white people were the first Africans? That is what we thought. Just like todays white flight in suburban neighborhoods, ancient civilizations moved away from the savagery of the nigger taking their money and inventions with them. I think what would be a more appropriate study is "where did niggers come from".
    I have a biblical explanation where the niggers came from. After the great flood, Noah let all the animals out to re-populate the earth. What remained was animal shit, with animal DNA. They were swept out and from this shit the nigger species arose.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I have a biblical explanation where the niggers came from. After the great flood, Noah let all the animals out to re-populate the earth. What remained was animal shit, with animal DNA. They were swept out and from this shit the nigger species arose.

I remember also on the old Shitskin site that someone's theory was that after God created Man, Satan got jealous and fucked an ape.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast