Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    So white people were the first Africans? That is what we thought. Just like todays white flight in suburban neighborhoods, ancient civilizations moved away from the savagery of the nigger taking their money and inventions with them. I think what would be a more appropriate study is "where did niggers come from".
    If the "out of Africa" theory is true, sure, I have no problem with the idea that humanity came from likely the northeast corner of Africa. It still doesn't mean we have a single bit of nigger in us.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no. HELL NO If I gave that impression I give my sincere apology.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That was Leif Washington wasn't it? Jerome's cousin?

Attachment 7471
    You may joke, but I had a useless nigger labourer who would sit in the smoking area all day, spouting bollocks about being 'gypshun n' sheeit. Basically it would bore the crap out of anyone in earshot about how niggers were samurais, vikings and had their own clan in Scotland.

This last on got it fired when one of the directors who hails from Glasgow was seriously insulted by this dumb nigger and told it's boss that today is it's last day here.

What pissed me off was the fact that it was a useless lazy shitskin in it's '50s that thought it was educated and a historian.

Have a little think about that. An educated nigger in it's 50's that was meant to be pushing a broom for a living and even failed at that.

I can still see the jaundiced eyes and hear the long, drawn out 'yeeeeah' every time it spouted some bullshit. Like it was actually believing it's own made up lies.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    This last on got it fired when one of the directors who hails from Glasgow was seriously insulted by this dumb nigger and told it's boss that today is it's last day here.
    So Robert the Bruce & William Wallace were bros huh? Who would've thought?

Only niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming from the BBC, Big Black Cuck. Where they made nistorical European characters into niggers in their shows and historical shit.

Plus niggers literally claim everyone from A to Z. Aztecs to Wakandans(it was made by some white guys lol)

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Coming from the BBC, Big Black Cuck. Where they made nistorical European characters into niggers in their shows and historical shit.

Plus niggers literally claim everyone from A to Z. Aztecs to Wakandans(it was made by some white guys lol)
    Only too true.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, funny how niggers were everywhere, being everybody at the same time, isn't it...…..

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If space aliens come tomorrow and invade. They would think niggers control most of it LOL.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Guinevere was a sow? I guess King Arthur was a nigger too, along with all his Knights.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bed.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	591.2 KB 
ID:	7561

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post

I remember also on the old Shitskin site that someone's theory was that after God created Man, Satan got jealous and fucked an ape.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12