Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger fishin’ pays off for nigger

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoo...d-2-lb-sunfish

Nignog Alphonso Jackson stole the 1983 record for largest redbreast sunfish by five ounces with his catch. Apparently threatening rape was enough to talk the old two pound aquarium fish into commiting suicide rather than being muh-diked by the smelly coon.

Still Nignog Jackson was incensed that the pond did not yield the 5 piece bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken that he ordered, so he slammed the poor fish on the counter of the local KFC and demanded that they fry it up for him. Since the fish had already splattered all over the North Carolina restaurant,
    the counter person gave him some of yesterday’s unsold chicken to distract him while waiting for members of the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission SWAT team to arrive and collect the unruly beast.

As a consolation, they decided to give the record and a news paper article, so that he could pretend he actually did something with his worthless nigger life.

NiggerKnocker
    Chimpout Guest

Cheating Nigger

The nigger probably sneaked into the local fish hatchery and stole a brood stock fish. (Not much different than sneaking into a chicken coup at night to muh-dick a few chickens and suck some eggs).

Did the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission inspect the fish for the lead sinkers the nigger shoved down it's throat with it's dirty paw to increase the weight and break the record? Probably not. All niggers must be taken at their word - anything less would be rayciss... I mean really, niggers never lie or cheat... right? (<-- yes, that is sarcasm)

Nigger probably shoved lead weights down it's throat while muh-dicking it. Poor fish. What an awful way to go. Last thing it ever saw was a disgusting nigger.

Dirty thieving cheating nigger gets coddled and given a reward.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Nignog Jackson was incensed that the pond did not yield the 5 piece bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken that he ordered, so he slammed the poor fish on the counter of the local KFC and demanded that they fry it up for him. Since the fish had already splattered all over the North Carolina restaurant,
    the counter person gave him some of yesterday’s unsold chicken to distract him while waiting for members of the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission SWAT team to arrive and collect the unruly beast.
    Imagine my disappointment when I read the article and it differed from this.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Imagine my disappointment when I read the article and it differed from this.
    Sorry! I couldn’t help myself, there MUST have been a Chimpout somewhere in this story.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why haven't you registered yet? You'd certainly be welcomed here!