Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry This world is fucked, Nike's stock increased after they pulled their flag shoes for their pet ape Colon

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/07/...-foul-on-shoe/
    Nike rakes in $3 billion after Colin Kaepernick calls foul on shoe
    Originally $120, Nike’s Betsy Ross Flag Air Max 1 USA is fetching $2,500 — if you can find it
    everything this foul black moslem shit-ape puts his foul paws on ironically turns to gold
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    everything this foul black moslem shit-ape puts his foul paws on ironically turns to gold
    Except its job.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/07/...-foul-on-shoe/

I wouldn't be surprised if this is just a stunt Nike pulled to artificially drive up the price of their dumb shoes. Besides, why the hell would they put Betsy Ross on a shoe, 99.9% of niggers don't even know who the hell that is. It's doubtful this Kaepernig idiot does, at least without the help of the google app on his sail foam. LOL

"Looks at muh, ahh be da only nigger on da block wit da old white lady shoe!"
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm calling BULLSHIT on that claim.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nike rakes in $3 billion after Colin Kaepernick calls foul on shoe
    That's complete bullshit. That isn't how market capitalization works. Besides, in this fraud of a "free market," it's easy for big market manipulators to temporarily drive up a stock's price for the MSM spin doctors.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.