Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Christening of the royal baby chimp

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48891808

The royal chimp son of the oil driller and mulatto Duke and Duchess of Excess has been christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury in a private ceremony.

Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor was baptised in front of close family and friends in the private chapel at Windsor Castle on Saturday.

Humans Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended but were not thought to have their human children with them.

The Queen did not attend due to a prior engagement.

Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall were reported to have arrived at the ceremony by helicopter and Meghan's mammy, Doria Ragland, also attended.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Just a wild guess but I bet that Odin's Balls did not attend.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the old days the ape would've been sent to the London Zoo and its spawners clapped in irons for animal buggery and treason.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Queen did not attend due to a prior engagement.
    Oh, really?

I bet she can't wait to send that troop to Africa, where they belong.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh, really?

I bet she can't wait to send that troop to Africa, where they belong.
    She's probably plotting their exile as we speak.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Just a wild guess but I bet that Odin's Balls did not attend.
    My invitation must have got lost in the postal system.

Queenie didn't attend because she can't stand the sight of Meagain and has had to reprimand it on several occasions because of the way it treats palace staff. The most notable occasion was Queenie telling the uppity chimp that 'We do not speak to people like that in this family' after catching it screaching at a staff member.

I would take that as a firm warning. Considering Queenie has the SAS on speed dial and is known not to take slights against 'the firm' laying down. For proof, see Princess Diana.

Which brings me nicely to Meagain's game plan.

Having thought about this, Meagain doesn't want any of the responsibilty that comes with being a member of the British royal family. That requires hard work, dedication and an understanding of how the people tick.
    What it actually wants and is maneuvering towards is to be the next Diana 'Princess of hearts' and to be fawned over by the US media when the marriage falls apart.

Look at the evidence. She hates England, the weather, the people and the expectation that when we are paying for a parasite like Meagain, it might be nice to have a few photos of the new royal(ish) chimp. It doesn't like the fact that we can see through the PR and carefully stage managed public apperances and fake smiles.

Harry looks like he is already fed up with it and either ignores it at public events, or at the trooping of the colour, actively tells it to STFU and face front. Watch the monkey tears well up, its fucking hilarious.

Mark my words. This sham marriage won't last five years and will end up with Meagain back in the states, set for life on British taxpayer's money and putting on a nauseating display of 'looks at muh' for the American nigger audience, where it will claim that it was never loved, used by the Royal family and generally treated badly by Harry, household staff and the Great British public.

I would strongly advise never to get in a car or private jet with it. Its days are numbered.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Harry looks like he is already fed up with it and either ignores it at public events, or at the trooping of the colour, actively tells it to STFU and face front. Watch the monkey tears well up, its fucking hilarious
    Any good pics or video of this? I'd absolutely love to see it.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    My invitation must have got lost in the postal system.

Queenie didn't attend because she can't stand the sight of Meagain and has had to reprimand it on several occasions because of the way it treats palace staff. The most notable occasion was Queenie telling the uppity chimp that 'We do not speak to people like that in this family' after catching it screaching at a staff member.

I would take that as a firm warning. Considering Queenie has the SAS on speed dial and is known not to take slights against 'the firm' laying down. For proof, see Princess Diana.

Which brings me nicely to Meagain's game plan.

Having thought about this, Meagain doesn't want any of the responsibilty that comes with being a member of the British royal family. That requires hard work, dedication and an understanding of how the people tick.
    What it actually wants and is maneuvering towards is to be the next Diana 'Princess of hearts' and to be fawned over by the US media when the marriage falls apart.

Look at the evidence. She hates England, the weather, the people and the expectation that when we are paying for a parasite like Meagain, it might be nice to have a few photos of the new royal(ish) chimp. It doesn't like the fact that we can see through the PR and carefully stage managed public apperances and fake smiles.

Harry looks like he is already fed up with it and either ignores it at public events, or at the trooping of the colour, actively tells it to STFU and face front. Watch the monkey tears well up, its fucking hilarious.

Mark my words. This sham marriage won't last five years and will end up with Meagain back in the states, set for life on British taxpayer's money and putting on a nauseating display of 'looks at muh' for the American nigger audience, where it will claim that it was never loved, used by the Royal family and generally treated badly by Harry, household staff and the Great British public.

I would strongly advise never to get in a car or private jet with it. Its days are numbered.
    I've always believed Philip told the SAS not to allow a pregnant Diana give birff to a disgusting Islamic sand monkey who'll be a half-sibling to the future King of the UK.
    All reports say she wasn't pregnant, no hit was authorized by Philip, etc.
    All he had to do was wink at one loyal commando, and poof, no more royal whore who betrayed her faith and her country.
    It was disgusting to me that a rose of England would let a sand nigger muh-dikk her and dishonor her family and her people.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Christening? Great idea! Crack a Champaign bottle over it's head!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is going to get more interesting. That bitch is a no-class, cheap, tacky, social climbing, grasping, gold-digging "GibsMeDat" soul-less sheboon mutt who wore a dress with the price tag still on it. Ol' Ginger Harry is going to be sucked dry by that whore and no, not in a good way.

Her diction is outrageous and someone in that palace needs to teach her how to speak properly, although she probably at least learned not to say "baff" and "we wuz" in her illustrious movie career. Grace Kelly she ain't.

An example of her articulate, educated speech: (The "Ellen" here is DeGenerate) I wonder if she speaks to the Queen this way?

“Now, I don’t know her, but Ellen goes ‘Is that your dog?’ And I said, ‘No,’ and she’s like, ‘You have to take that dog.’ And I said, ‘Well, I’m deciding.’ And she’s like, ‘Rescue the dog!’”

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Or crack a whip across its fat ass and send it off to the cotton fields. (Pining for better times.)
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Any good pics or video of this? I'd absolutely love to see it.
    Why, yes. There is.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ng-Colour.html

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Classless, disrespectful, tacky bitch! Wow! Thanks for the video. No wonder lot of Brits cant stand her. I'm starting to catch on.

On military bases here in the U.S. (and around the world) when 'Colors' is sounded, the daily raising and lowering of the flag, all commerce stops, cars stop, military personnel and civilians aboard base stop and face the direction of the post flag. Active duty render a salute and civilians place hands on hearts.

Here even school children on a Marine Corps base show some fuckin respect. Meagain cant even shut her trap during Trooping the Colour?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Classless, disrespectful, tacky bitch! Wow! Thanks for the video. No wonder lot of Brits cant stand her. I'm starting to catch on.

On military bases here in the U.S. (and around the world) when 'Colors' is sounded, the daily raising and lowering of the flag, all commerce stops, cars stop, military personnel and civilians aboard base stop and face the direction of the post flag. Active duty render a salute and civilians place hands on hearts.

Here even school children on a Marine Corps base show some fuckin respect. Meagain cant even shut her trap during Trooping the Colour?

There was a more recent incident where it could be seen prattling away and Harry just ignores it.

They just spent over $3m of our money doing up a cottage, making it fit for the half chimp to live in.... A fucking cottage!

I fail to see how a tyre swing, some straw, a couple of Kong feeders and washdown walls and floors come to that kind of cash.

There is a perfectly good zoo ten miles away and Monkeyworld in Dorset has facilities that would keep even a highly strung half ape like Meagain happy.

(Note: Monkeyworld is a top notch charity that rescues primates that have been abused or mistreated from all over the world. Well worth a visit.)

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Led Zeppelin wrote 'Stairway to Heaven' today, they'd be talking about a sow like Markle, I swear.

And, my guess is, the $3 Million (pounds) was spent on electronic and physical security. The royals seem to need as much of it as they can get their hands on. I'm amazed they even still go out in public with their entitled asses, to mingle with the unwashed...I'm with you here though, Odin. I'm gonna wake up one morning in the not-too-distant future and read or watch on the news that this dumb bitch got herself clicked by the Windsors. That's gonna be one good cup of java on that day...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not many Americans (except niggers and cucks of course) can stand the sight of her either. As they say, you can't put lipstick on a pig.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Make sure it's in a large body of water when it happens.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    If Led Zeppelin wrote 'Stairway to Heaven' today, they'd be talking about a sow like Markle, I swear.

And, my guess is, the $3 Million (pounds) was spent on electronic and physical security. The royals seem to need as much of it as they can get their hands on. I'm amazed they even still go out in public with their entitled asses, to mingle with the unwashed...I'm with you here though, Odin. I'm gonna wake up one morning in the not-too-distant future and read or watch on the news that this dumb bitch got herself clicked by the Windsors. That's gonna be one good cup of java on that day...
    I think you may be correct.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Wimbledon.html

Look at the photo. Look at the headline. Look at the photo again and then think 'Wow! What an uppity entitled nigger that is'.

Now do you see why we hate it.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Don't waste the good stuff. Smack a fawty of Colt-fortify on the nog.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1colt45.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	7489

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try a exorcism instead.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast