Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger "teen" tries to rob fireworks stand, gets shot in face.

the would-be robber put his gun down on the counter so he could pick up the money. That's when another employee grabbed the gun and shot the guy in the face.
    Do they ever NOT fail?

https://abcnews4.com/news/crime-news...-gun-gets-shot

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger that has plans to rob an establishment usually carries out a full frontal chimpout assault that takes the target by surprise, or fucks around trying to look casual until he senses the right moment. Ka'Stinkamus obviously jacked around long enough to fuck up and get popped.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good thing that happened in Texas or we would be hearing about "gun control" and what a victim that nigger was.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pretty sure it was another groid who shot him but it's still Whitey's fault, for not providing the poor boy with opportunities because of the colour of his skin.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the video!!! No dialog, just the camera going back and forth between the robbee and robber niggers, and some LEO's walking around.

They stuck the nigger in the back of a police car after it got shot in the face!!!!

NO AMBERLAMPS FOR YOU!!!!! NIGGER!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I'd put people who operate fireworks stands on the same social rung as carnival workers. None the less, I'm surprised the proprietor nigger grabbed the robber niggers gun since you can bet he had his own. Meh, just more convenient I guess and it's a win either way.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO AMBERLAMPS FOR YOU!!!!! NIGGER!
    Kinda cold of the popo, especially since the groid is in "critical condition."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Kinda cold of the popo, especially since the groid is in "critical condition."
    They should be training ALL other LEO's nationwide. EMS is for humans.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the nigger survives it should have to pay to clean its disgusting blood out of the cop car.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew it. I posted a thread about it earlier, before the video was posted, and I knew it had to be a dumb nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I posted a thread about it earlier before the video was posted, and I knew it had to be a dumb nigger
    I figured it had to be nigger, but it took a bit of searching until I finally found a video of an interview with an officer who confirmed it was a "black male."