Close

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Vacation

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Vacation

So the family and I decided to go to the beach. Being a veteran we chose to stay on a military base along the ocean. As we are checking in I noticed quite a few groids knuckling around. I didn’t think much of it because most niggers hate water. To my disgust we get out on the beach and it’s infested with a nigger fambly reunion, t-shirts and all. Mrs Spook just looks at me and tells me to be quiet as our son repeats everything. I concur and keep my mouth shut. Later we go to the PX and it looks like a turd world country. Stuff just thrown everywhere. I didn’t say anything but my daughter and son both asked me why white people put up with blacks destroying everything! I almost lost it. I’ve let my kids form their own opinions and I’m very proud of their decisions! Future Chimpers for sure! Even Mrs Spook agrees that they ruin everything!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wherever there's blacks or low class fresh off the border illegals, there will be mayhem, noise, monkey howls, and muh-dikk.
    I just can't stand seeing their ugly ape faces and shit skin.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Wherever there's blacks or low class fresh off the border illegals, there will be mayhem, noise, monkey howls, and muh-dikk.
    I just can't stand seeing their ugly ape faces and shit skin.
    Now you all know what I stay the fuck home, especially during holidays. Nothing but niggers crowding beaches, pools, and trashing everything else.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    You and you kids should have started to jump up and down running around scream "OMG I'm being bitten by Sand Spiders"

The niggers would have been off the beach like they were giving away free chigguns at KFC

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    You and you kids should have started to jump up and down running around scream "OMG I'm being bitten by Sand Spiders"

The niggers would have been off the beach like they were giving away free chigguns at KFC

Genius!