Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

My Yard Experiences Today

So, my girlfriend and I broke up, I got depressed, etc. Made a few bad decisions, wind up having to move into town.

I rent this place in town that seems too good to be true...and it was.

Nigs on both sides.

The Next Door Niggers.

This morning, I wake up and go to walk my dog, and these groids are outside smoking. Now, I know the only reason these niggers are awake at 6:30am is because they've been up all night smoking the rocks.

That was my first impulse. Because I'm a realist.

So, as I'm walking my dog, I pass the one jig that kind of lives there - I say "kind of", because he doesn't, he just has sprogs by the she-boon whose father pays the rent. Who is the one the dope man muh-diks so they can smoketh the cracks. Anyway, he goes "Yeah I almost kicked that dude's ass. He wan' be smokin' dope up in dere, mang. I ain't down wit' dat. I goes to work. Every day."

You know...he says this because he wants me to think that he doesn't smoke crack and actually goes to work.

I say 'cool story', then I go inside and get ready for work. Because I had not been up all night smoking crack.

So, I'm the Warranty Administrator for a car dealership, a big one, corporate. When the shuttle driver isn't there, I also drive the shuttle.

One of the service advisors comes in my office, and I can tell by his body language that he's sorry for what he's about to tell me...that I have a shuttle. And they're 2 she-boons, and a she-sprog. "No." He looks at the ground, "yes." "Fuck."

So I load these 2 mammies and their shitlet into the van...and they give me directions opposite of where they're supposed to be going.

They had me drive like 6 miles out of the way to drop the niglet off at her mammy's.

Then I had to take them all the way across town to an ortho appt.

Got back like a half hour late for my lunch.

The shuttle driver went to pick them up, and then, of course, they don't want to pay for the repairs on their vehicle - gibs.

That has been my experience in The Yard today.

I filled out a rental application for a place the next block over. Because then I won't be living between niggers.

God DAMN I hate niggers.

Fuck.
    My.
    Life.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Jesus man, that's gotta blow to be the filling in a nigger sandwich. Hope the other place works out for you.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You poor fuckin' soul. I hope you get out of there soon... Keep us posted on the TNB.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, guys. The landlord of the other building seems to genuinely like me, said he wants to rent to me. Of course, I'm single, quiet, make decent money, and am not a nigger, so...fingers crossed. The place is smaller, but $50/month cheaper, plus he picks up water/sewer/trash...and I won't be the white meat in a nigger sandwich.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck those niggers. I wish the best for you . I hope you find the place you want away from those foul beasts.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I work in Nigark, NJ. I know how you feel.
    Of course, I work with humans. I just have to drive past nigger crackheads.
    Maybe they can kick out those niggers. Niggers belong in africa dodging hungry lions.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    Thanks, guys. The landlord of the other building seems to genuinely like me, said he wants to rent to me. Of course, I'm single, quiet, make decent money, and am not a nigger, so...fingers crossed. The place is smaller, but $50/month cheaper, plus he picks up water/sewer/trash...and I won't be the white meat in a nigger sandwich.
    Sounds like a steal. Hope you get the place, dude.

That's what I like about my neighborhood. Hardly any niggers around and the ones that are know their place. They don't bother humans unless invited...which is almost never.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smaller but cheaper, and free of niggers, no brainer. Hope you can move out ASAP!

Even if a place has a nigger discount (cheaper because it's a groid area), you wind up paying more. You get robbed, you might get assaulted, and it costs you in mental health.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I could NEVER live sammiched between niggers, hell even one nigger is to many for me. I would be up on murder charges due to the 24/7 Crap music and dindu shines.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just got word that I'm approved for the new place - God doesn't hate me THAT much?!

I get to move out of Chocolate City at the end of the month. Thank God.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Smaller but cheaper, and free of niggers, no brainer. Hope you can move out ASAP!

Even if a place has a nigger discount (cheaper because it's a groid area), you wind up paying more. You get robbed, you might get assaulted, and it costs you in mental health.
    Yeah the Groid discounted place is a huge 2 bedroom 1.5 bath townhome with washer and dryer in my unit, but they must do Section 8 because next door Bebe on crack with all the little shitlets, holy fuck...

New place is 2 bd/1 bath, and the laundry room is underneath my apartment...

Small price to pay - I can't wait to get the fuck away from all those groids and sprogs.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    I could NEVER live sammiched between niggers, hell even one nigger is to many for me. I would be up on murder charges due to the 24/7 Crap music and dindu shines.
    Came outside this morning to an empty Budweiser 22 Oz can right outside my front door, like the next door nigger got done muh-dicking his she-boon, smoked all his cracks, drank his deuce, and just dropped the can as he walked past my front door.

Fucking niggers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just got word that I'm approved for the new place - God doesn't hate me THAT much?!

YES!!! I love it when a plan comes together.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    YES!!! I love it when a plan comes together.
    Me.

Too.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Good on ya maing. Great to hear that!
    Judging by your posts so far, you know as well as us that the monkeyshines would NEVER end. Not past the five minutes after the PoPo or amberlamps left. I'd always be a non-stop shit-show and headache. Glad to hear you got the other place.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah the Groid discounted place is a huge 2 bedroom 1.5 bath townhome with washer and dryer in my unit, but they must do Section 8 because next door Bebe on crack with all the little shitlets, holy fuck...

New place is 2 bd/1 bath, and the laundry room is underneath my apartment...

Small price to pay - I can't wait to get the fuck away from all those groids and sprogs.
    Good for you, brother, hope your move goes well. As you're seeing, we give each other a lot of support here. You don't want to give details that can identify you, but open up anytime you want about the nigger horrors you deal with.

There's so much "affordable housing" BS everywhere you turn. When it's not landlords allowing nice places to get niggerfuxxated (which is pretty stupid because niggers will ruin places just as you're seeing for yourself), it's the government. Mrs. S and I left our old town, an affluent and good place to live, because not far away, the county was building nice new apartments for niggers and welfare Hispanics. Our town was too white and we needed "diversity." There was even advertising in NYC to apply for the new apartments.

We've liked where we've lived for a few years, but last year some new apartments started construction on the other side of this town. When I saw the HUD sign, I thought, God damn it, it's like a pile of shit attracting flies.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    We've liked where we've lived for a few years, but last year some new apartments started construction on the other side of this town. When I saw the HUD sign, I thought, God damn it, it's like a pile of shit attracting flies.
    That's exactly why I left my apartment. I had to pay for a criminal background check and they did a credit check as well. First & last, the whole enchilada.
    Then about 3 years in the complex was sold. Some Paki shithead who promptly fired the landscapers, cut off the sprinklers and jacked my rent. A year later the place was sold again and a Section 8 banner went up across two trees in the front of the place.
    I tore it down three times and tossed it in the dumpster. Eventually a burner and her mutants moved in along with a steady parade of bucks. Then things got worse still.

Adios mofos.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That's exactly why I left my apartment. I had to pay for a criminal background check and they did a credit check as well. First & last, the whole enchilada.
    Then about 3 years in the complex was sold. Some Paki shithead who promptly fired the landscapers, cut off the sprinklers and jacked my rent. A year later the place was sold again and a Section 8 banner went up across two trees in the front of the place.
    I tore it down three times and tossed it in the dumpster. Eventually a burner and her mutants moved in along with a steady parade of bucks. Then things got worse still.

Adios mofos.
    We're just hoping our subdivision is meandering enough to keep trouble away. This is the first house we bought after leaving NY, and we don't intend to leave anytime soon, but all it'll take is new HUD right on the edge. We'd have no hope of getting back what we paid.