So, my girlfriend and I broke up, I got depressed, etc. Made a few bad decisions, wind up having to move into town.

I rent this place in town that seems too good to be true...and it was.

Nigs on both sides.

The Next Door Niggers.

This morning, I wake up and go to walk my dog, and these groids are outside smoking. Now, I know the only reason these niggers are awake at 6:30am is because they've been up all night smoking the rocks.

That was my first impulse. Because I'm a realist.

So, as I'm walking my dog, I pass the one jig that kind of lives there - I say "kind of", because he doesn't, he just has sprogs by the she-boon whose father pays the rent. Who is the one the dope man muh-diks so they can smoketh the cracks. Anyway, he goes "Yeah I almost kicked that dude's ass. He wan' be smokin' dope up in dere, mang. I ain't down wit' dat. I goes to work. Every day."

You know...he says this because he wants me to think that he doesn't smoke crack and actually goes to work.

I say 'cool story', then I go inside and get ready for work. Because I had not been up all night smoking crack.

So, I'm the Warranty Administrator for a car dealership, a big one, corporate. When the shuttle driver isn't there, I also drive the shuttle.

One of the service advisors comes in my office, and I can tell by his body language that he's sorry for what he's about to tell me...that I have a shuttle. And they're 2 she-boons, and a she-sprog. "No." He looks at the ground, "yes." "Fuck."

So I load these 2 mammies and their shitlet into the van...and they give me directions opposite of where they're supposed to be going.

They had me drive like 6 miles out of the way to drop the niglet off at her mammy's.

Then I had to take them all the way across town to an ortho appt.

Got back like a half hour late for my lunch.

The shuttle driver went to pick them up, and then, of course, they don't want to pay for the repairs on their vehicle - gibs.

That has been my experience in The Yard today.

I filled out a rental application for a place the next block over. Because then I won't be living between niggers.

God DAMN I hate niggers.

Fuck.
My.
Life.