Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

white woman wont sit next to boon on airplane

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BASED Russian woman refuses to sit next to nigger on airplane flight

Black woman says white passenger refused to sit next to her on flight: 'I'm so embarrassed and heartbroken'

Tiarra unexpectedly boarded a flight from Vegas to Chicago with Spirit Airlines after her flight from Detroit was delayed for 12 hours. When she tried to sit down, Tiarra claims an unidentified woman sitting next to the open seat assigned to her “refused to let me sit by her.”

“[She] refuses it to the point that she is arguing with the flight attendant about how she is not going to let me sit by her,” Tiarra wrote in a Facebook post.

“This 4 hour flight is about to feel like a lifetime. I’m am so embarrassed and heartbroken.”

According to Tiarra’s account, she was forced to ask other passengers to switch seats with her instead. The woman allegedly later claimed she took issue with Tiarra sitting next to her because “she thought the seat was going to be empty.” However, she points out that the woman “allowed the young white college student to sit next to her with no issue.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/blac...212058334.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Russians don't like niggers. My girlfriend is a prime example...and her 4 sons hate them too.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the comments. Seems to be just more Yahoo nigger loving fake news:

I read this story 4 times and am I to understand that the author, Paulina Cachero,Yahoo Lifestyle got the entire story from a Facebook post? The article states that " Tiarra did not immediately respond to Yahoo Lifestyle’s request for comment". So again why should I believe this is a true story. I am just confused about why would a journalist go fishing in Facebook and think it's all true?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So again why should I believe this is a true story. I am just confused about why would a journalist go fishing in Facebook and think it's all true?
    How much would one bet this sheboon is lying and looking for a quick payday/instant fame? It's not like it hasn't happened before.

I'm calling a hoax.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suspect this is just another nigger bullshit hoax. As much as I wouldn't want some feral fecal critter stinking right next to me, most humans are grown up enough to know you can't win in that situation. Unless you paid for that seat, if you make a scene, all that will happen is Security/Police will be called and you'll be kicked off the plane in favor of the ape. Now niggers, on the other hand.. When something doesn't go their way on a plane.. Break out the popcorn and take cover because the poo is going to fly and the nigger won't.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    "If you were a passenger on the 9:34am flight from Las Vegas to Chicago on June 25th and you witnessed this incident that took place on flight NK 446 please reach out to me"
    Bitch is on Facebook trolling for lottery accomplices.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bigstock-Hoax-Rubber-Stamp-58908470.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	246.8 KB 
ID:	7395

Cracka Jack, White Orchid and Rape Ape all called it.

Kaffir Kony
    Chimpout Guest
    "I'm so upset I couldn't lay hands upon this lady"
    So the nigger is violent. I guess the Russian chick was correct in her assumptions.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who has to sit next to a nigger on a flight should be awarded a written apology, free first class upgrades for life and unlimited airport VIP lounge access to make up for the trauma.

Can you imagine the horror of being locked in an aluminium tube, hurtling through the sky, with the stench of KFC grease, coconut oil, weave glue, a pint of cheap perfume and shit for four hours. All the while being serenaded by the sounds of lip smacking, teef kissing and the sheboon's headphones blasting out rap and R&B, which it tries to ook along to.

If death was an option, I would choose death.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Anyone who has to sit next to a nigger on a flight should be awarded a written apology, free first class upgrades for life and unlimited airport VIP lounge access to make up for the trauma.

Can you imagine the horror of being locked in an aluminium tube, hurtling through the sky, with the stench of KFC grease, coconut oil, weave glue, a pint of cheap perfume and shit for four hours. All the while being serenaded by the sounds of lip smacking, teef kissing and the sheboon's headphones blasting out rap and R&B, which it tries to ook along to.

If death was an option, I would choose death.
    Since you put it that way...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4444797-businessman-holding-gun-to-head.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	200.1 KB 
ID:	7402

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That bitch Rosa Parks should've been thrown out of the bus. Look at her legacy that exposes humans to odor and disease.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the nigger is violent. I guess the Russian chick was correct in her assumptions.
    That's how all sheboons resolve differences of opinion or conflict. They attack instantly. Young, old, in public or anywhere else, they always want to fight.

Can you imagine the horror of being locked in an aluminium tube, hurtling through the sky, with the stench of KFC grease, coconut oil, weave glue, a pint of cheap perfume and shit for four hours.
    When I was little I remember my mother telling me that niggers smell. "What do they smell like?" I asked her. She wrinkled up her nose and said, "Oh, it's a... funny smell."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That bitch Rosa Parks should've been thrown out of the bus. Look at her legacy that exposes humans to odor and disease.
    Should have been thrown UNDER it.