Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

It’s raining niggers!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/941375...london-garden/

Yet, another example of the REAL environmental catastrophe: Global Groiding.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Airplane haunches out a shit over London"
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    London ShitBlitz :Lol

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gonna have to install security cameras inside the wheel wells of airliners so we can get some good video of this!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Gonna have to install security cameras inside the wheel wells of airliners so we can get some good video of this!
    I bet that niggers gums were flapping, just like the parachute coon!

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    If that coon had landed face first, it could have simply bounced off the ground with its lips!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	7657

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    If that coon had landed face first, it could have simply bounced off the ground with its lips!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit, i'll bet if you dragged that coon's face on the pavement it would screech like a skidding car tire.
    Image saved for future reference. That thing's avatar/smiley worthy.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Welcome back DJ! I attempted to initiate The N.I.G.G.E.R. study (Negroid Impulse Gravitational Geometry Energy Rebound) on Shitskin.com. Although it is possible to roughly determine how high the niggers giant bubble lips would make him bounce using a rough Calculus, one could never verify exactly
    the height achieved solely by the volume of said niggers lips. Therefore, I proposed doing a data study employing at least 10,000 coons to collect data and plot the proper curve for predicting the Groidal Bounce Ratio as a function of height, velocity and volume of the bubble lips vs. the weight of the particular coon. This data would be a great “boon” to mankind. This would also be useful in discouraging wagering, as is bound to occur in such matters.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Welcome back DJ! I attempted to initiate The N.I.G.G.E.R. study (Negroid Impulse Gravitational Geometry Energy Rebound) on Shitskin.com. Although it is possible to roughly determine how high the niggers giant bubble lips would make him bounce using a rough Calculus, one could never verify exactly
    the height achieved solely by the volume of said niggers lips. Therefore, I proposed doing a data study employing at least 10,000 coons to collect data and plot the proper curve for predicting the Groidal Bounce Ratio as a function of height, velocity and volume of the bubble lips vs. the weight of the particular coon. This data would be a great “boon” to mankind. This would also be useful in discouraging wagering, as is bound to occur in such matters.
    Don't forget to solve for the suction force of those lips as they touch any hard surface. They're like a plunger, only stronger.

HOLY CRAP! I was looking for a funny picture to post on this thread and I stumbled across this:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/lip-plump...36e6163064042d

WTF? Who would buy this thing?