Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    A. Chimper
    Chimpout Guest

Aussie Guy and American Girlfriend Brutally Murdered in British Columbia

No arrests yet and no known motives or suspects.
    I suspect NIGGER!
    They were travelling in far north British Columbia, broke down and were then found brutally shot to death.

"The bodies of Sydney man Lucas Fowler, 23 and American Chynna Deese, 24, were discovered shot dead by the side of the Alaska Highway in the north of British Columbia about 7am on Monday."

"Ms Deese's father, Dwayne Deese told The Charlotte Observer, that it took police three days to identify the bodies and that their deaths must have been violent.
    “I don’t think it’s a serial killer," Mr Deese he told the US paper. "I think of someone who has been convicted of violent crimes before, someone on drugs. That fits the profile better."

I'm not sure how many niggers would be in that part of the world, but this has got Muh-Dik written all over it!

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-a...21-p529bh.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are everywhere now. If it does indeed turn out to be a nigger you can bet that cuck Trudeau will shrug it off. You can't be sure in these "sanctuaries" anymore. It could even be the mohammadan.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libtard cuck neckbeard male - check.
    Broken down, 33 year old, 1986 Chevy hippiewagon - check.

Witholding a firm judgment for the moment, but smells like a drug deal gone bad, or they were holding and didn't want to share. That guess skyrockets if it's a nigger that shot 'em.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.