Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

It’s a bum rap!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-buttocks.html

While being patted down prior to being taken to jail, the deputy said he felt a 'foreign object near McKay’s buttocks,' according to the Facebook post.

When asked about the object, McKay was said to have refused to turn it over, at which point the deputy told him that he would be charged with felony, introduction of contraband into a detention facility, if he brought narcotics into the jail.
    McKay the Macaque was then heard to ook, “Sheeeeeiiiit!” as he was hauled off to his cage.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Police said McKay was then hit with multiple felony charges of possession of heroin, cocaine, Oxycodone, Lortab and Molly with intent to sell. He was also charged with misdemeanor possession of Marijuana with intent to sell, in addition to the original driving with suspended license charge and a contempt of court felony.
    How to turn a misdemeanor traffic stop into several felony charges with only your butt cheeks.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This reminds me of the one from last year where a big fat sow smuggled its drugs and crack pipe into prison in its weave.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...g-stash-298401

Niggers, man...
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 07-15-2019 at 08:12 PM. Reason: One-handed spelling...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    This reminds me of the one from last year where a big fat sow smuggled its drugs and crack pipe into prison in its weave.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...g-stash-298401

Niggers, man...
    That is one ugly boon! It has “felony” written all over its face. In fact, it’s face should be a felony.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is one ugly boon! It has “felony” written all over its face. In fact, it’s face should be a felony.

I've said this for decades -- every time I think I've seen the ugliest nigger imaginable, an even uglier one will come along and prove me wrong.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Kids, don’t do drugs............

They may have been up a niggers asshole!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kids, don’t do drugs............

They may have been up a niggers asshole!
    Sage advice, my friend!