Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger spends less than two minutes with his sprog without killing it, gets to star in a commercial

Something that is 100% normal for a white man to do, sitting on a couch with your child and interacting with them. A nigger does it, posts the clip on spookbook and the world falls in love. Nigger loving restaurant Dennys went as far as to offer the buck and his Hellspawn a spot on a commercial.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/viral-d...rcial/28117020
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Denny's, a place my family never goes to because of its nigger magnetism.

That niglet's already watching that stupid nigger show, and probably likes every second of the muh dikk and violence.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    My hometown had a Denny's....right in the African section of town

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Denny's used to be very unfriendly to niggers. I'm talking maybe 20+ years ago, I remember because I owned shares of Flagstar, which owned Denny's at the time, so naturally I read the pertinent headlines back then. (The stock was a $4 piece of garbage that went nowhere.) Anyway, I remember reading that they frequently had what they called "blackouts." Not electrical outages, but when Denny's employees thought there were too many niggers in the restaurant, they made all the blacks get out by closing the store.

Some niggers eventually filed a lawsuit (not necessarily the one linked below) and Flagstar paid a bunch of money and agreed to undergo diversity training, and I guess that was the beginning of their downfall.

https://gbdhlegal.com/cases/ridgeway-v-flagstar-dennys/
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Denny's used to be very unfriendly to niggers. I'm talking maybe 20+ years ago, I remember because I owned shares of Flagstar, which owned Denny's at the time, so naturally I read the pertinent headlines back then. (The stock was a $4 piece of garbage that went nowhere.) Anyway, I remember reading that they frequently had what they called "blackouts." Not electrical outages, but when Denny's employees thought there were too many niggers in the restaurant, they made all the blacks get out by closing the store.

Some niggers eventually filed a lawsuit (not necessarily the one linked below) and Flagstar paid a bunch of money and agreed to undergo diversity training, and I guess that was the beginning of their downfall.

https://gbdhlegal.com/cases/ridgeway-v-flagstar-dennys/
    I remember that. It was back in the 90s.