Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

California will ban "natural hair discrimination"

"Workplace dress code and grooming policies that prohibit natural hair, including afros, braids, twists, and locks, have a disparate impact on black individuals as these policies are more likely to deter black applicants and burden or punish black employees than any other group," the bill states.

In a speech made earlier this year by Mitchell she says, "A Google image search for 'unprofessional hairstyles' yielded only pictures of Black women with their natural hair or wearing natural braids or twists."

She continued, "Although disheartening, not very surprising."
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/california...nd-beauty.html

Of course it's not surprising because niggers always love the most vile hair displays around humans. It's part lookiezme and part daring us to avoid them.

So then a company, wanting its people to look professional, won't hire a she-nig with Brillo hair stretched 10 inches in every direction, and now that'll be racist in California.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Locks and twists are not natural on a human or nigger. Sorry but if I walk into an establishment expecting professionial service and I see a nigger with dreadlocks and gold teeth I am walking right back out.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Passed the Assembly today. On its way to @GavinNewsom desk!
    California set to be first state to protect black people from natural hair discrimination
    Good to know my govenor is busy tackling the tough issues.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If niggers want to actively encourage public display of various natural warning signs, like snakehead hair, nappy hair, faggy downlow cRapper-style clown clothes and shoes, dragging knuckles, sloped peanut shaped tiny cranial bone, shit colored skin, big blubbery bootlips larger than their ass cheeks, yellow dead eyes, shit colored tatoos on shit colored skin, bad attitude, and worse odor, then I'm actually glad and highly encourage it. It may finally rid at least a portion of otherwise naive humans of the notion that there is such a thing as a "magic knee grow", or that coons are even human.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    If niggers want to actively encourage public display of various natural warning signs, like snakehead hair, nappy hair, faggy downlow cRapper-style clown clothes and shoes, dragging knuckles, sloped peanut shaped tiny cranial bone, shit colored skin, big blubbery bootlips larger than their ass cheeks, yellow dead eyes, shit colored tatoos on shit colored skin, bad attitude, and worse odor, then I'm actually glad and highly encourage it. It may finally rid at least a portion of otherwise naive humans of the notion that there is such a thing as a "magic knee grow", or that coons are even human.
    I like this logic. Those with a brain will instinctively know a foul animal. As for those who keep on believing niggers are still human, they're lost causes. We can just hope their pets will enrich them soon enough.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Good to know my govenor is busy tackling the tough issues.

Exactly. It's not like CALPERS going broke is a big deal or anything. Or the tens of thousands of "human" turds covering the sidewalks in SF is a problem. Yeah, lets force humans to accept snakeheads and weebs as employees....
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers don't have hair, they have head fur.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm SOOOO fuckin' glad I left that fuckin' shit hole......