Close

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1

    New AA nigger hire tried to steal my cell phone

    So, this morning as I do every morning I walk into the break area where all the lockers are and sat my cell phone, water bottle, and company badge on the table and walked about 20 feet to my locker. These items are in plain view so I can see if someone tries to grab them. I work in an ESD area so I have to wear static discharges and a coat. In the time it took me to grab these items from my locker, I saw the nigger who did not see me as he was scanning the room to see if anyone was looking. The lockers are in rows so if you don't look down you will not see people there. After thinking the coast was clear he proceeded to walk around the table and do a pass by snatch and keep walking action quickly putting the phone into his pocket and exiting the room.

    I had never seen this nigger before but we just had one of our other locations relocate to our building so I assumed it was one of them. Nope. I saw in my email later in the day that he was just hired and started TODAY. WTF? Already thieving and you haven't been there more than 10 fucking minutes?? I know this nigger couldn't have one of the technical jobs. There is no way. Turns out he was hired as an entry level assembler. Basically a trained monkey who just lets the auto placer machine place all the components while he is under supervision.

    I also had a witness who saw him do the old snatch and grab. When I confronted him in the hall he lied and said he was going to turn it into lost and found. He literally did not even spend one second looking to see if anyone was there that it belonged to. Not that my badge with my face and name wouldn't have given away who it belonged to. Not like 95% of the 800 employees there don't know who I am and this would be easy to find me...

    Reported it to HR and and asked my witness to make a statement. We will see. I bet they just take his word that he was going to turn it in. At the very least it will go on his record so if (when) he is caught again his ass will be canned. "Diversity" is one of those things this place loves to talk about and firing this nigger on my word would probably cause a PR nightmare.

    Some of the people here will steal food but that is usually as much as you have to worry about. One weekend I bought some pastries for me an a buddy. In the time it took me to go get him and come back, some of them were eaten already. So I decided I would make my own with disgusting fillings and none of my pastries have been eaten since

  2. #2
    Personally if it were me, I would have called the cops and reported it and also informed them that there was also another witness to the theft. The cops show up search the nigger (or track the phone) and find it in his sticky paws.

    Nigger gets arrested for theft and now has a record. I am sure HR would be NOT to happy about that.

    Head Janitorial Consultant

  3. #3
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,839
    DO keep us in the loop on that one! And I'd like to hear about those pastries and what you stuffed in them.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    DO keep us in the loop on that one! And I'd like to hear about those pastries and what you stuffed in them.
    Hot sauce, and raw hamburger meat. I might need to try harder now that that I think about it. If they hire more niggers I will have to take it up a few notches.

  5. #5
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Hot sauce, and raw hamburger meat. I might need to try harder now that that I think about it. If they hire more niggers I will have to take it up a few notches.
    And it wouldn't hurt to check around the neighborhood for some fresh dog shit too!

  6. #6
    The problem is, if you get it fired, the rest of us will have to support it.

    Now, what is a nigger doing in a controlled environment? Didn't they do a background check?

  7. #7
    Bobbywhite
    Guest
    I no longer leave justice to anybody but me in such matters.
    Companies fear being labeled 'racist", so there is an unofficial double standard in place. Niggers are held to a much lower standard by liberals, because liberals know these sub-human vermin are inferior. And those who won't toe the line will be sued by some nigger and his white, scumbag lawyer.

    In situations where I am forced to mix with the monkey herd, I bait these dimwitted, lying dolts into betraying their true nature and intentions. It's so easy! Once a nigger knows I don't play, they move elsewhere with their scams, and my attitude is ah salute! I love it when niggers steal from liberals. haha

    One of the most vocal men I know and love is my business partner and former associate in the USMC. He hates niggers and has no fear to speak truth anywhere to anybody. My business partner is black! He's allowed to speak truth, but if I chime in, the world explodes in a shower of sniveling criticism and vilification by self-loathing, liberal, white bitches.

    When a nigger tried to steal from a client of ours, my business partner followed the monkey to his car, then beat the shit out of him while I watched from a window. Nothing became of this. In America, black on black violence or even death is ignored. I would love a world where everybody is equal and all is fair, but that's not reality.

    Next time bait the nigger with something that explodes, then play dumb when he gets the justice your company won't administer.

  8. #8
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    White Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Nigger Free Zone
    Posts
    811
    If that fucker tried to steal MY phone, both of his hands would've been cut off.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywhite View Post
    One of the most vocal men I know and love is my business partner and former associate in the USMC. He hates niggers and has no fear to speak truth anywhere to anybody. My business partner is black! He's allowed to speak truth, but if I chime in, the world explodes in a shower of sniveling criticism and vilification by self-loathing, liberal, white bitches.
    Can I ask why you are on a forum like this if you have a nigger as a business partner? Just what kind of business are you in?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Can I ask why you are on a forum like this if you have a nigger as a business partner? Just what kind of business are you in?
    I was thinking that when I saw his post but I just kept a mmmmm-mmmmmmpfff instead.
    Looks like a mutt. Or maybe he's also a driller.

  11. #11
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    White Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Nigger Free Zone
    Posts
    811
    I'm also going to say mutt, oil driller, or undercover nigger/libtard.

    Mods should have a look at this.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Can I ask why you are on a forum like this if you have a nigger as a business partner? Just what kind of business are you in?
    Duh,,,,,monkey business

  13. #13
    I caught a sheboon trying to steal my cellphone at the nigger cloning facility I was employed at. I left it on a breakroom table, I step around 15 feet away to a vending machine. She walks up to the table and sets her purse down on the chair and starts slowly bumping my phone over towards the table to let it drop inside her purse. I walked over and snatched it. I didn't say anything, I just gave her a dirty look.
    Be careful people, remember its 2019. if you report a nigger at work for stealing or whatever you will be fired for racism.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Some of the people here will steal food but that is usually as much as you have to worry about. One weekend I bought some pastries for me an a buddy. In the time it took me to go get him and come back, some of them were eaten already. So I decided I would make my own with disgusting fillings and none of my pastries have been eaten since
    Knew a guy once who told me he got sick of people eating his lunch. So, one day he made a sack full of peanut butter sandwiches. But he spiked the peanut butter with laxatives. By about 1:30 that afternoon when somebody literally shit themselves on the work floor he knew that he had found the culprit. LOL
    "Instead of founding an intellectual elite, America has established a mulatto studfarm..."- Knut Hamsun

  15. #15
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywhite View Post
    I no longer leave justice to anybody but me in such matters.
    Companies fear being labeled 'racist", so there is an unofficial double standard in place. Niggers are held to a much lower standard by liberals, because liberals know these sub-human vermin are inferior. And those who won't toe the line will be sued by some nigger and his white, scumbag lawyer.

    In situations where I am forced to mix with the monkey herd, I bait these dimwitted, lying dolts into betraying their true nature and intentions. It's so easy! Once a nigger knows I don't play, they move elsewhere with their scams, and my attitude is ah salute! I love it when niggers steal from liberals. haha

    One of the most vocal men I know and love is my business partner and former associate in the USMC. He hates niggers and has no fear to speak truth anywhere to anybody. My business partner is black! He's allowed to speak truth, but if I chime in, the world explodes in a shower of sniveling criticism and vilification by self-loathing, liberal, white bitches.

    When a nigger tried to steal from a client of ours, my business partner followed the monkey to his car, then beat the shit out of him while I watched from a window. Nothing became of this. In America, black on black violence or even death is ignored. I would love a world where everybody is equal and all is fair, but that's not reality.

    Next time bait the nigger with something that explodes, then play dumb when he gets the justice your company won't administer.
    Bye Nigger!

  16. #16
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Midder Peenud Hayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    747
    Did the nigger get fired...?

  17. #17
    No. It was basically my word against his. He just insisted he was going to turn it in. Time will tell and I am sure he will end up fired eventually. Either way it is in his record and he will not get another chance if (when) he messes up.

  18. #18
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    No. It was basically my word against his. He just insisted he was going to turn it in. Time will tell and I am sure he will end up fired eventually. Either way it is in his record and he will not get another chance if (when) he messes up.
    What a bunch of nigger loving cucks.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Knew a guy once who told me he got sick of people eating his lunch. So, one day he made a sack full of peanut butter sandwiches. But he spiked the peanut butter with laxatives. By about 1:30 that afternoon when somebody literally shit themselves on the work floor he knew that he had found the culprit. LOL
    I used rat poison. Made them pretty sick but they didn't fuck with my lunch after that.

  20. #20
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,839
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    I used rat poison. Made them pretty sick but they didn't fuck with my lunch after that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •