So, this morning as I do every morning I walk into the break area where all the lockers are and sat my cell phone, water bottle, and company badge on the table and walked about 20 feet to my locker. These items are in plain view so I can see if someone tries to grab them. I work in an ESD area so I have to wear static discharges and a coat. In the time it took me to grab these items from my locker, I saw the nigger who did not see me as he was scanning the room to see if anyone was looking. The lockers are in rows so if you don't look down you will not see people there. After thinking the coast was clear he proceeded to walk around the table and do a pass by snatch and keep walking action quickly putting the phone into his pocket and exiting the room.

I had never seen this nigger before but we just had one of our other locations relocate to our building so I assumed it was one of them. Nope. I saw in my email later in the day that he was just hired and started TODAY. WTF? Already thieving and you haven't been there more than 10 fucking minutes?? I know this nigger couldn't have one of the technical jobs. There is no way. Turns out he was hired as an entry level assembler. Basically a trained monkey who just lets the auto placer machine place all the components while he is under supervision.

I also had a witness who saw him do the old snatch and grab. When I confronted him in the hall he lied and said he was going to turn it into lost and found. He literally did not even spend one second looking to see if anyone was there that it belonged to. Not that my badge with my face and name wouldn't have given away who it belonged to. Not like 95% of the 800 employees there don't know who I am and this would be easy to find me...

Reported it to HR and and asked my witness to make a statement. We will see. I bet they just take his word that he was going to turn it in. At the very least it will go on his record so if (when) he is caught again his ass will be canned. "Diversity" is one of those things this place loves to talk about and firing this nigger on my word would probably cause a PR nightmare.

Some of the people here will steal food but that is usually as much as you have to worry about. One weekend I bought some pastries for me an a buddy. In the time it took me to go get him and come back, some of them were eaten already. So I decided I would make my own with disgusting fillings and none of my pastries have been eaten since