Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Raptors president assaulted cop after the last NBA finals game

The Alameda County Sheriff's Office said it has photos which show Toronto Raptors president Masai Ujiri striking a deputy following the conclusion of Game 6 of the NBA Finals.
    “[We wanted] to show that a crime did occur when people are saying that ... there was no strike to the face, when in fact there was," spokesperson Sgt. Ray Kelly said via Josh Schrock of NBC Sports Bay Area. "We've done it in a way that can still let the investigation take place without contaminating the witness pool."

Ujiri allegedly pushed and struck a deputy after initially being denied access to the floor to celebrate the Raptors winning the title. Witnesses said Ujiri didn’t strike the officer, however.

The Sherriff’s Office said Ujiri showed his NBA credential backwards, but didn’t have the security measures in place needed to access the floor.
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/sh...143906171.html

They've got pictures? And what are they going to do with them? Any white president of a team would have been arrested on the spot, or at least charged by now, and already received additional punishment by the NBA. This is a magic nigger, though, so automatically it dindu nuffins.

I don't watch any basketball because I won't waste my time watching niggers running around, and then I see headlines like this which make me glad I'd sooner watch paint dry.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll take the sheriff's word for it. I hope that magic nigger gets fined, suspended, and given at least 30 days with its less fortunate non-magic relatives.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing. They are going to do nothing. Or they would have already.