Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Donnell Shows Off Muh-Dikk At McNiggers

https://www.wbtv.com/2019/06/23/arre...ses-charlotte/

Harold Donnell Robinson, 45, was charged with three counts of indecent exposure after confessing to incidents that occurred at a McNiggers off of Central Avenue and gas stations on Sharon Avenue and Albemarle Road.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger probably bragged more than "confessed." They love showing their AIDS sticks off as if they're anything impressive.

There's the old joke about the nigger coming home from school and said to its mammy, "Sheeit, we done running today and had showers. I's got the biggest thing of all the boys! Cuz I be black an big, gnomesain?" The mammy said, "Chile, cuz you be 18 an still in 3rd grade."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I knew nigger twins Donnell and Vonnell when I was in skool in Albemarle. I was thinking that this was the Donnell I knew, but it's not.
    The Donnell I knew is a church going nigger and actually married a sistuh. Oh well

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers doing what they do.....