Close

Likes Likes:  0
Closed Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

White cheerleader

In Cracking theWhip there is a white cheerleader fighting a nigger. We all applauded her, her last name is Sprauge . Go into her page from that post and you will see she is a mudshark dancing wiff her boofren

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    can you post it?

I don't see any evidence of a boonfriend.
    there is only one pic of her dancing with a nig. but no indication of a nigfriend.
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 04-05-2019 at 09:28 AM.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated View Post
    Needs more research. I’m not logging in for it though...

https://m.facebook.com/savannah.spra...tion%22%3A2%7D
    Told Zuck and friends to go pound sand three months ago. Not gonna do it, no can do.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    At least the nigger sheboon got beat down...I'm surprised though that other niggers in the troupe watching didn't join in and help they're nigger she-monkey out...that's the way it was from what I'd witness back in the day...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Beat down!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    At least the nigger sheboon got beat down...I'm surprised though that other niggers in the troupe watching didn't join in and help they're nigger she-monkey out...that's the way it was from what I'd witness back in the day...
    I watched that video months ago... that little whitey.. Beat the shit! Out of that boon! YouTube it! .. it's everywhere....God! I! Hate! NiGGERS!.. I really hate! The fucking! Animals! ... I really do! Just ask! Me!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated View Post
    Needs more research. I’m not logging in for it though...

https://m.facebook.com/savannah.spra...tion%22%3A2%7D
    I saw three niggers on there, all young she-nigs. No bucks on her page.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

get the barf bag

not only was the cheerleader dancing with a nig, this is her sister https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc3z...ature=youtu.be

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I've seen it a million times...No not that yt vid, some really attractive white girl with a nigger, everyone has, am I the only one that can't understand how it happens? What are these white girls thinking? Is it part white guilt of some sort? Is it some latent fantasy to want to lay down with a nigger?

It's absolutely Disgusting, its eating a dog shit sandwich, its drinking poison, it's doing everything you can to destroy yourself.

It happens though, I've seen many fat unattractive white girls with niggers, I'd always chalk that up to no white guys would pay attention to them, the nigger would sweet talk and lie just to muh-dik them...but an attractive white girl that wants to lay down with a nigger, THAT IS a serious and deep psychosis...and to hell with those sick bitches, they're Damaged goods Forever.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    nnnnope.... I see her hugging a white dude.......

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

spooged by a nigger

Damaged goods is right. No self-respecting white boy is going in after a nigger spooging