Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NFL nigger couldn't book a first class ticket, tries offering cash on the flight, gets turned down

Look, if you’ve ever had to sit in coach for a flight longer than 90 minutes you’d find yourself wanting to do anything to get out of it. In that sense, Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton is just like the rest of us.
    While flying back from Men’s Fashion Week in Paris, Newton discovered his seat was in a particularly awkward spot for a 6′5″, 245 lbs human being. So he did what any famous person would and attempted to buy a better seat from someone in first class. Unfortunately for Newton, some things — like extra legroom on a transatlantic flight — are priceless. We know this because Newton apparently offered $1,500 to swap seats and was still turned down.
    And most importantly, was no one else in first class willing to accept $1,500 to swap seats with an NFL quarterback?
    https://sports.yahoo.com/watch-cam-n...172451409.html

That person was probably traveling with someone who wouldn't have accepted $15 million to sit next to a vile nigger that would get drunk and try for some muh dikk. Besides, who would want to trade a first class seat for one already loaded with nigger funk?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Newton discovered his seat was in a particularly awkward spot for a 6′5″, 245 lbs human being.
    Human?????? I think not.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I heard the cargo hold area has plenty of room for niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    But then the pets would have to smell the nigger.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a feeling 1st class was filled with humans who wouldn't take nigger money, and had a code of honor amongst all not to let an animal in. Most probably don't even know or care who this nigger is. I haven't heard of him.
    Economics keep niggers out of places where they don't belong. Unfortunately, there'll always be token niggers and athletes who have money, but it can never change itself into a human. Some get cheap ass mudsharks or oil drillers but they're still vile. This is why I salute that woman in Switzerland or wherever who told Oprah she might not be able to afford it/or didn't give it any attention.
    We're just a silly nation that worships niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a "transatlantic" flight, $1500 might not even cover the cost of an upgrade to business or first. Hell if I'd give up being in the front of the plane with the white people and fly in the Back of the Bus with the niggers. Stupid ape should have booked in advance.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    On a "transatlantic" flight, $1500 might not even cover the cost of an upgrade to business or first. Hell if I'd give up being in the front of the plane with the white people and fly in the Back of the Bus with the niggers. Stupid ape should have booked in advance.
    It CERTAINLY wouldn't cover the cost of having to scrub and fumigate the seat after a filthy nigger sat in it.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coon Newton.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post

That's where they should all go...with rest of the animals