Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

My local Walmart's huge decline strangely enough coincided with hiring all these muzzie she-nigs

Some months ago I started seeing a couple, and now there are always a bunch running around. Where the hell did they all come from? Is there an area refugee program I didn't hear about? I knew there's at least one fambly in the area, because I mentioned when I was teaching, that once I dealt with a Somali sow giving me looks and wanting to muh poosie me. "Think Andre Braugher in a hijab," I think I put it.

Whether I'm looking for canned goods or light bulbs, so many shelves are now half-empty or completely empty, and half the time a shelf is decently full, it's only because it's the wrong item. I hardly see any other workers, so it's impossible to get help. It's so bad that other than the prices, I might as well be at a Kmart. I've never seen it so bad that I figure instead of one stop, I'll actually save time going separately to a supermarket and then Home Depot.

At least electronics is still staffed by humans, but how long is that going to last? And whatever happened to Walmart wanting to hire veterans?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abe07cf47f635193ab042c42cd27aeff4074a25c6ccecd1ce4c9dbbcd0db4fe2.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	7255

Name:	bKV1dZN.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	212.3 KB 
ID:	7256

Name:	data-scientists-are-change-makers-so-are-walmart-cashiers.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	7257

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A thought. Go to Walmart and find a muzzie running a cash register or even better at the deli. Put them in a position where they will have to handle pork. Buy ham, hot dogs, you get the picture.
    A while back I purchased a bag of these pig ears for my dogs. This boon running the register who looked like she was straight off the boat from Africa was completely grossed out from it and asked me what they are for. She couldn't believe dogs ate them. Lighten up nigger, you know you eat worse!

Name:	918PLCusJIL._SX679_.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	7258
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Simple solution....DON'T shop at NigMart

FoSeeshus
    Chimpout Guest
    Motherfuck Walmart.

Costco, Publix or Trader Joe's for me.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm SO glad I don't live there...…… Sorry Mr. Sandman, but I am.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All things considered, no doubt they have a prayer room now replete with prayer rugs for them, where they can pray to Allah 5 times a day. Plus their own special privileges and "rights" because they're nigger muzzies.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Some months ago I started seeing a couple, and now there are always a bunch running around. Where the hell did they all come from? Is there an area refugee program I didn't hear about? I knew there's at least one fambly in the area, because I mentioned when I was teaching, that once I dealt with a Somali sow giving me looks and wanting to muh poosie me. "Think Andre Braugher in a hijab," I think I put it.

Whether I'm looking for canned goods or light bulbs, so many shelves are now half-empty or completely empty, and half the time a shelf is decently full, it's only because it's the wrong item. I hardly see any other workers, so it's impossible to get help. It's so bad that other than the prices, I might as well be at a Kmart. I've never seen it so bad that I figure instead of one stop, I'll actually save time going separately to a supermarket and then Home Depot.

At least electronics is still staffed by humans, but how long is that going to last? And whatever happened to Walmart wanting to hire veterans?
    It's not going to get any better Sandman. Soon, you will be hip deep in chittering, khat munching spooks. Come out here to Alaska with us! I can't guarantee NO NIGGERS, but I CAN guarantee they are few and far between. Except Anchorage. And the hunting is great.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    It's not going to get any better Sandman. Soon, you will be hip deep in chittering, khat munching spooks. Come out here to Alaska with us! I can't guarantee NO NIGGERS, but I CAN guarantee they are few and far between. Except Anchorage. And the hunting is great.
    Nope, no niggers in Alaska....just deadbeat dads, parolees, people running from charges (those who aren't in fla.)a chronically alcoholic population and 23 hours of night half the year. No wonder they bribe the residents with an annual stipend.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Nope, no niggers in Alaska....just deadbeat dads, parolees, people running from charges (those who aren't in fla.)a chronically alcoholic population and 23 hours of night half the year. No wonder they bribe the residents with an annual stipend.
    That's waaaayyyyy north, though, SE Alaska has almost normal day/night!