Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Horrible dream about the burner next door and her demon spawn from when I was growing up

I posted on the original CO about this "tribe" (as Sandman Sr. called them) that caused no end of trouble for us. The burner herself was the typical prize, 5 feet tall and wide around like an old oak. I guess she was nice enough for a passive mudshark who didn't seem to be a criminal herself. Somehow she shit out all three of her niglets by the same buck, and they were as niggest as could be. The buck pappy was almost always at NU and eventually died there, so she must have gotten muh dikked every time it escaped or was released. I remember once a cop came to our front door asking if we'd seen the nigger, probably because it violated parole again.

Their house belonged to the burner's parents. They were damn generous to let her and the niglets live there until they got their own place, but they did a disservice to everyone else. If the first nigger came from the devil fucking a monkey, then the oldest niglet proved itself to be Satan's grandchild. At 8 years old it was already trying to muh dikk every white girl at school, especially blondes. Like King Kong, niggers have something about yellow hair. Like all niggers, it was a thief. It said to me one day if my new glider toy flew over the fence, it was keeping it. If we played ball or badminton in the back yard and something went over the fence, if the niglet was there, it would grab it, hide it, and claim it dinsee nuffins, dindu nuffins. At least the burner always knew her niglets always lied, then she'd start beating the niglet to give it back. Once we had a fight on the street, meaning it ran off after I gave it just one good punch. Then a minute later it ran up to me bawling, trying to hit me like a little girl.

Some years later my sister said, come look, guess who's on TV. It was a daytime show about "teens out of control," and there was that niglet turned giant teenaper, which got in trouble for a lot of muh dikking around. A woman in the audience yelled at it, "At least use a condom!" The teenaper yelled back, "Iddone feel da same! Iddone feel da same!" I don't know what happened to the other niglets, but I'm sure the only reason they didn't give us problems is because they were several years younger.

All that was real life, so you can see, living next to them was bad enough, fortunately for just a few years. Something sparked a nightmare last night that I was back in our old house, at my age now, but the niglets were still young. I was in my old room at one end of the house, and I could see over the fence there was a grill going with food. It didn't seem like something niggers would do, and in my dream I thought, "Oh, new neighbors, did the tribe finally leave?" No such luck. The niglet saw me, climbed over the fence and even through my open window, acting nice. I made it get out, and then I locked and loaded in case it came back.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just hate niggers who try to pollute the human gene pool with their stone age monkey DNA. Conversely, I hate any human who will mate with a nigger to create a useless mongrel.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had an ape similar to that here. 8 years old and constantly stealing everything, ESPECIALLY cell phones. It had some kind of affinity for other people's cell phones. They were like shiny objects that a monkey MUST have. Additionally, what got it sent away was that it kept muh-dikking a mentally ill girl here. For some reason he liked to poke her up the pooper. He was half Indian (teepee, not turban) and half nigger. Would that be a Niggian or an Indigger? At any rate, niggers are disgusting, sick fuckin' creatures the second they are shit out.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    He was half Indian (teepee, not turban) and half nigger. Would that be a Niggian or an Indigger?
    50% = 100%

So, it's just another nigger...
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    50% = 100%

So, it's just another nigger...
    Agreed!