Some months ago I started seeing a couple, and now there are always a bunch running around. Where the hell did they all come from? Is there an area refugee program I didn't hear about? I knew there's at least one fambly in the area, because I mentioned when I was teaching, that once I dealt with a Somali sow giving me looks and wanting to muh poosie me. "Think Andre Braugher in a hijab," I think I put it.

Whether I'm looking for canned goods or light bulbs, so many shelves are now half-empty or completely empty, and half the time a shelf is decently full, it's only because it's the wrong item. I hardly see any other workers, so it's impossible to get help. It's so bad that other than the prices, I might as well be at a Kmart. I've never seen it so bad that I figure instead of one stop, I'll actually save time going separately to a supermarket and then Home Depot.

At least electronics is still staffed by humans, but how long is that going to last? And whatever happened to Walmart wanting to hire veterans?