Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Sow gets uppity during a traffic stop, gets a pavement facial, VIDEO

The incident began as a routine traffic stop along Harris Drive on Sunday evening. Officers stopped a car for suspended registration, Dailey said. They detained all four people inside the car because officers said they refused to the exit the vehicle, preventing the officers from impounding the car.

One gets on the phone and calls the fambly and before you know it, half the tribe is on scene stirring shit up.

“Just being pulled over, I fear for my life every time as an African American in Rio Vista,” Clayton said.
    Bitch please!

Meanwhile the chief says the officers body cams show the whole story. Of course.

And two relatives are charged with felony vandalism for kicking the shit out of a police cruiser.

https://www.kcra.com/article/investi...woman/27384690

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    poor nigger wranglers.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Just being pulled over, I fear for my life every time as an African American in Rio Vista,” Clayton said.
    Leave the American part out and go back to Africa you Yebangee.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

That's the proper way to deal with niggers. It's the only thing they respond to: brute force. Because they're not human. They're not even apes. Apes are smarter.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Took the words right out of my mouth. There is no winning. You don't use force, they keep ooking. You use force and they ook about being the victim. Might as well put them in their place.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice! Not surprised though, niggers think they can do whatever they want with no consequences whatsoever, ie: act like fuckin' fools (actually, they aren't "acting"..), driving around with no license, expired tags, drunk, high.... It's good to watch cops put niggers in their place. Ideally, their "place would be Apefrica, but these animals were here so...… GOOD WORK officers!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care what anyone says, stories like this show us over and over that U.S. LEO's are for the largest part, consummate professionals. If they weren't, we'd see daily stories about cops just snapping after a long day of having to fuck around with free-range niggers, and emptying their service weapons into them the first time they started their disobedient 'resist' bullshit.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I don't care what anyone says, stories like this show us over and over that U.S. LEO's are for the largest part, consummate professionals. If they weren't, we'd see daily stories about cops just snapping after a long day of having to fuck around with free-range niggers, and emptying their service weapons into them the first time they started their disobedient 'resist' bullshit.
    I'd fall into the second category. Another reason I could never be a cop.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd worry about having to go to a de-lousing shed to get the critters off me after grabbing one of those animals.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Feel good video of the day: cop body slams dindu sow while a fambly gets corraled

It goes without saying that the fambly's posted videos don't show what led up to this. It's amazing the news didn't show something carefully edited. I saw absolutely nothing wrong with what the cops do, and I again admire their restraint and professionalism. Fortunately the body cams show the truth, and the dindus got what they all deserved, especially those two going Battlesow Galactica on cops just doing their job.

The incident began Sunday evening along Harris Drive. Officers stopped a car for suspended registration, Dailey said. They detained all four people inside the car because officers said they refused to exit the vehicle, preventing the officers from impounding the car. One of the passengers, Tyrone Clayton Jr., called his relatives to come to the scene in order to record the incident on their cellphones for transparency.
    Dailey said Thomas and Payne obstructed the investigation. Officers said Thomas pushed one of them as Payne tried to hit the other officer. Dailey said that is when the officer tackled Thomas to the ground.
    “What can I do at this point? He’s a police officer. And I’m (120 pounds)," she said Monday. "So what am I going to do? Fight him? No."
    “I wasn’t trying to attack them. He slammed my baby," she said. "I went in mother mode to protect my child."
    Thomas returned home after going to the hospital on Monday. She said the officer slammed her head into the ground. She said she has suffered from headaches, sore legs and arms since the arrest.

So it's admitting it did "mother mode," meaning it attacked the cop. Then it turns around and says it dindu nuffins.

https://www.kcra.com/article/rio-vis...woman/27398518

Thomas' family said they had the proper documentation and the officers refused to review it. One of the passengers, Tyrone Clayton Jr., called his relatives to come to the scene in order to record the incident on their cellphones for transparency.
    Dailey said a third car arrived on the scene with more family members who were “confrontational and uncooperative.” He said officers had to request assistance from the Solano and Sacramento County sheriff offices to deal with the crowd.

He added that two other relatives who were detained during the traffic stop tried to escape the patrol car by kicking the door and window. They were charged with felony vandalism.
    https://www.kcra.com/article/investi...woman/27384690

The niggers got off lightly compared to what they deserved, and if that sow is 120 pounds, I'm the Prince of Wales.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    You just have to love the NON-Compliant niggers. They make for great entertainment

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger wrangling goodness saved to youtube.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's another site that lists all the nigger on human violence, but we never hear about it. If two niggers had beaten a white guy, in this case, it would be excused and it certainly wouldn't be on the evening news.